Her Job

Uyen's Adventure With MBLAQ

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Uyen yelled, shaking the bars. "SERIOUSLY. GET ME OUT!" she looked up at the tall, hairy man in the front. he stared back at her, with a smirk on his face. 

"that was assault. YOU DESERVE IT."

"MAYBE WE CAN DO A NEGOTIATION!" she requested. her eyes pleading as she looked deep into his. 

"i won't let it go that easy."

"come on... is that what you do to your fans?"

mir laughed. "i heard you just then. your not my fan. you said that you hated us!"

uyen shook the bars again. "BUT PEOPLE CHANGEEEEEEEEE!"
mir put a hand under his chin and then examined more closely the girl in front. there he saw that she was quite beautiful. "hmm... what a waste if i just leave you here..." 

'YES..." she said. still trying to convince him. "YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME IN HERE I WANT MY MUMMY..."

"okay, i got it. i'll get you out of this place. but you have to do me a favour." he said. his eyes closed he smilled a smirk that creased prettily on his just as pretty skin. uyen didn't really care how good he looked. right now she just wanted to get of the area she was in, which she didn't currently like at all.

"ANYTHING!"

***

she was inside his limo, it was quite awkward the four boys were just staring at her awkwardly at times in silence. there was this uncomfortable atmosphere around them. as much as they wanted to introduce themselves and be kind to the girl they couldn't, because she had just abused mir, and mir didn't want them to converse with her at all. but then seohyun, unable to stand the treatment of the girl finally opened his mouth to say hello... "hello..." seohyun said.

"SHUTUP!" mir yelled to him. 'you are not stupposed to say hello to the person who tried to assassinate me!"

"ASSASSINATE YOU?" ueyn replied in response, her eyebrows arched increduously. "when was this??"

"a few hours ago, don't pretend you didn't forget." he said nuetrally, and then opened his little comartment in the front of him and took out black sunglasses and then put it to his eyes. "now be quiet, we are nearly there."

Uyen rolled her eyes and groaned. "this is torture. i can't believe there were this much girls waiting in line to see someone like you!"

"shh... otherwise your going back to prison." mir said and then she waited a few hour sand she arrived. when they arrived her first reaction of the place, when the windows were rolled down and she turned left to see the area... her eyes widened, and gaped. "woaahhhh... so pretty! how big is this thing?"

"get out the car.." mir said and opened the door and then got out of his car.

Uyen opened the door but it was locked. she tried to open it agian, continously. "MIR... THIS DOOR WON'T--OPEN!"

mir clicked the button on his key and the door opened automatically, uyen, who happened to be be opening and closing the door handle continously recieved a shock and a trip when it did. 

"could've told me mayble to stop pushing back and forth the door handle??" uyen said.

"maybe you shouldn't have done it in the first place."

"smartass." she murmured and then endeavoured to lift herself up. however, she didn't need to, as this man, in whom she recognised as Go extended a hand out to her and she took it. "thanks." 

he pulled her up and then he directed her towards the building. mir didn't even pay attention and they were both glad, for if he did, then he would've been seriously in trouble, they both knew from the way that he had treated her from the beginning and what she had believed was his personality, which was somewhat arrogance, and just indifference for everyone he didn't care about. 

when they got into the buidling she was led up a few stairs, a few elevators until she finally was at a room. there she was let in and exposed to the sight of a hundred different young stylers or what seemed, as they styled the people in front, doing the hairs and make up of them of another hundred beautiful looking women. her eyes widened. 

"i'm not...?" she said and her eyes began to shimmer. maybe, instead of doing her wrong, he was doing her a favour. this was defiantly, in her mind currently then, a quite route towards stardom, to...

becoming a model...

mir looked at her nuetrally, but then seeing the image on her face his face darkened and then he smirked. "no, your not."

***

the curtains of the runway opened there was a crowd of people on the left and right side of a pathway in which models were going to go through--what generally was known as a runway. there was exciting music, what was mblaqs music and lights everwhere, shinning on the glossy, white stage. suddenly a man appeared, he was wearing a black and white suit, all the girls began screaming at the sight of him, they were screaming so loud the music in the background couldn't be heard. this is why its not good to get a famous hot guy as your host.

"hello. welcome to our fashion parade." thunder said, his hands behind his back charmingly. "enjoy the show. and what we have to offer. sit back and relax, there isn't much to it." he smiled a adorable smile and then he bowed, turning around and then entering through the curtains to the right side of him. there was a loud applause and then finally... the show began.

numerous girls passed, each very beautiful. until finally, they received the shook of their lives. out of no where, the image of a girl wearing a duck suit appeared. in a white, silvery, glimmery duck suit. they gasped, they stopped, they paused, some old people in the background clutched their hearts, was this a joke? but the majority of the teenage audience and adults laughed. 

Uyen had her arms arched at first, her face down. she couldn't believe she was doing this. "i can't believe i'm doing this..." she mumbled to herself and then began to walk the runaway, in a very proud, professional walk which made her look even more ridiculous. after reaching the end of the stage she did a pose, putting her arms on her hips and putting her cute little sparkling feet out and then turned around, winking at first. and just as she did, her eyes directed up and she saw the image of mir, smirking with an expression that demonstrated evil. there she received goosebumps on her arm.

flashback.

"ANYTHING!"

"i'll let you out of here if you work for me."

"doing what?"

"you'll see."

"TELL ME!"

"no questions or i'm leaving you in this place..."

end of flashback.

when she finally did her walk and left her runway which felt 30 minutes to her even though it only lasted for 2, she immediately rested her back on the wall, her expression was incredulous and angry, her eyes were threatening. "argh..." she said. "i'm going to--" but just before she could finish her sentence someone grabbed her by the arm and began screaming at her as that person directed her someone. she instantly knew it was a stylus and judging by the words that were emitting from , it was.

"QUICK--QUICK--WE NEED TO GET YOU INTO THAT COW SUIT."

"WHATS A COW SUIT OR A DUCK SUIT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING IN THIS RUNWAY???"

but then her words chocked and she began to tremble--she knew that she could answer it herself.

to give that mir guy a laugh--just a laugh.