how she came to be

Uyen's Adventure With MBLAQ

 

"I WANT TO BE A MODEL MUM!" yelled Uyen, a girlw ith a mushroom styled black hair, and peek rosy cheeks and a smile that honestly expressed joy. "PLEASE MUM. IM GOING TO KOREA. I MAY BE SHORT BUT I WANT TO DO IT!!!!"

"I REFUSE YOUR STAYING HERE IN AUSTRALIA!"

"SORRY MUM I WOULD LIKE TO STOP AND CHAT BUTMY PLANE LEAVES IN ABOUT 2 HOURS. GOODBYE LOVE YOU. TAKE CAR!" she said and then took her luggage which was palced beisde her and wheeled it ut. Her mother only wached, gaping. She couldn't believe what her little child was doing.

"okay, bye…?" she said. "no wait…" er mother folowed her daughter outside and little before she knew, the whole attention of the neigbhourhood was on her. She continued to go down the road, with her luggage and then towards her car in which she was going to drive to the airport meanwhile, her mother just kept screaming at her to stop.
"STOP!!! UYEN!!"

She opened the back boot and then popped in the luggage her skinny mother with her apron with a tied back pony tail could only watch and follow her as she popped herself into the front wheel. "BYE MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled as she started the engine and then drove off.

***

She arrived at the airport, there she saw a whole bunch of people crowded around what was uspposedly someone, she could hear screams everywhere, she could see girls jumpign around and flashing lights. What is it? She thought.

"what's going on here….?" she tapped th ehsoulder of one of the girls and she turned around and screamed very loudly.

"ITS MBLAQ?"
"MBLAQ?" she yelled. "I HATE THAT GROUP!" there was a sudden silence from the audience an they turned around and all the attention as on her. "um…." she said and was thinking the word no no no the whole time. "I mean I love them?" she shurgged her shoulders and they turned around and began screaming again. She began pushing her way to the front and there she saw the site of the five boys. They were sweating glistening but she didn't care. She took a rock from her pocket and threw it at one of them. The tall, hot, hairy one grabbed where he had been hit with a pleading, in pain face.

"NOW WHO DID THAT?"

She turned around to run.

There they went to the biggest chase of their life. In the end she did get caught. And you want to know the words that came out of G.O's mouth at that moment?

"SECURITY GUARDS, POLICE, ARREST HER AND TAKE HER TO PRISON!!!"