studio??

Uyen's Adventure With MBLAQ

After they had left the studio, their manage approached the five boys. His eyebrows were arched and the aura he emitted made of the members cower on the shoulder of one of the other boys.

"what was that? You can't choose that girl as one of your members…"

The other four boys looked at Mir, and that’s when the manager knew that he was the cause of this whole mess. "so this is your fault, is it Mir? I knew it. Is this solely for your own amusement?"

Mir didn’t' say anything he just squinted his eyes and then smiled that smile which stretched across his entire face. "no."

The manager rolled his eyes. "you kick her out, or I will make her quit."

Mir snorted and then looked towards the ground at his shoes slyly. "I don't think I can allow this to happen…"

The manager turned around and then walked out the room.

"he's right." said thunder. "we have to kick her out. Now. This was just some sort of plan so you can have fun wasn't it Mir? Maybe this poor girl a joke?"

The other three members nodded.

"I'm not kicing her out…"

***

Uyen was just about to sleep on that bed, she couldn't sleep the entire time. Apparently, she had to sleep there, in that room there wasn't much she could do about it. The only thing she could do, was wait until morning when it was much brighter and then sleep then, but there was a loud knock on the door, which occurred repetively forcing her eyes to flicker open and a vexed groan to occur just when she decided to close her eyes. "mmm…"

"OPEN THE DOOR!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!" she yelled.

Next thing she knew, the door was blasted open and she immediately in response got up from her blanket to see what had happened. She saw the sight of smoke like ash everywhere receding form the door area and the sight of Mir holding a hammer on his right hand. "OPEN THE DOOR NEXT TIME!" he yelled.

***

She found herself in front of a mirror, a dance mirror of all things. She defiantly knew she couldn't dance and she knew for a fact that she didn't want to but she had found herself being dragged to the area she was now currently in and didn't feel anything in her power that made her believe that she could do anything about it. Then Mir entered the room, walked towards the stereo and clicked it on music quickly emitting from it.

I hate this song, she thought.

This is my favourite song in the new album." Mir said. "now let's do this. One, two three…" he began to dance and do all these complicated dance movies really rapidly and she just watched, her eyes large and gaping.

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO THIS?"

Mir rolled his eyes. "JUST TRY."

Uyen replied by doing this mocking look as she mocked the words said from Mir's mouth.

"REPEAT!" he yelled, the song began to repeat and she began to do the dance moves, what she thought was and just embarrassed herself. She looked like a chicken flapping it's wings and feet rambunctiously.

"okay just stop." Mir said, holding his hands out. He exchanged her a very serious dissapointed look and then left the dance room.