Leaving dosen't come easy

Uyen's Adventure With MBLAQ

I SWEAR uyen thought to herself angrily as she packed her bags in endeavours to leave the mblaq mansion or whatever it was. there was a knock on the door however, just when she was nearly finished. "WHAT?" she yelled angrily. the door then opened, after it was turned and the image of go appeared. at the sight of it all his eyes widened, but then at her he smiled. he walked towards her, with a... 'ah i see' face and then sat down next to her. he then put his elbow on his calve and then rested his head on top of it. "hello." he said. "how are you?"

"i'm go--" she said and then put the last item into her luggage and then slammed the top of it down, however, go rested his hand on the luggage before the lid could be fully shut. uyen looked at him surprised, her eyes widened but then her eyes began to arch. angrily. "what do you think your doing??"

"let em explain this to you." said g.o. "i'm sort of like... well i'm in the group and mir has insisted that you be in it. by the looks of it, you are leaving. you can't leave. because mir would be pissed at ME because i saw you leave... and then it would be my fault for not stopping you. so i'm doing it now. it's the choice against a really good friend of mine, or you, some wannabe. so please. i suggest you stay. enjoy the things that future fame has to offer."

"SH--!" yelled Uyen. "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WAHT TO DO." she flicked her hand off and then took the zip from the edge of the xipper adn then pulled it around to the other side, until it was zipped. she then took the handle and got up from her seating position, which was crossed legs until she was standing. then she began to wheel it towards the door. however, go just rolled his eyes and then put his hand towards the front of the luggage truck. 
"i told you--i can't let you leave."

"i don't know you for the last time...!" Uyen yelled. "I DON'T WANT TO DO IT--SO I DON'T NEED TOOO!!!!" 

go put his hands away from the truck, positioning it in a 'fine, way' his hands in the air, and his face somewhat acknowledging where she was comping from, but also hinting her aggressive nature. "okay. you can leave. but i'm telling mir."

Uyen looked up from the ground, which she was currently looking at, there, go received the shock for his life, or if not, he was really really taken aback. there he could see that she defiantly did not what to stay here, at the MBLAQ mansion--there was a burning desire in her eyes which pierced right through his inevitably. "don't be a snitch" she spat and then pushed the luggage right through him, the shocked go.

although the luggage wheel had rolled over his foot and had caused pain he didn't show much and just continued to block her way through the door.

"LOOK!" Uyen yelled, pointing behind him. "MIR!"

g.o immediately turned around and at the sight he saw nothing. Uyen then quickly moved the luggage through the door and then quickly ran towards another door which she knew lead her closer to the last main door--the exit door. so there she went, past door too door, elevator to elevator, until she was out of that mansion.

and so she was...

until she was hit right in the back by...

a water balloon???

***

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING??" yelled mir. 

Uyen stopped, angrily and in despair. she turned around, her face evidently showing that she was, in despair.
"leave me alone..." was all she could say. there was the sight of mir and then g.o, who had appeared from behind him. 

"security guards..." he said and then heaps of security guards appeared from all places around her, from left, from right, from front, from behind, and then took her by the arms, legs, all positions that wouldn't result to ual assault or molestation. however, she was going down just like that. 

"STOOPPPP!!!" she yelled and the body touching stopped.

"please Uyen. i'm just going to take you back inside the mansion."

there was a silence, where all the security guards around her waited for a response. in response, Uyen punched the security guard right in the face with her fist rapidly and with all her force. the security guards face moved backwards on impact and he was left holding his face. then, the entire security guards then went on towards her, as she endeavoured to punch another security guard. until she was practically ambushed, where she was brought into the house, screaming.

"HELP HELP HELP-YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!"

mir watched from the window he had thrown the water balloon from, enjoying every moment of it, by the way that grinned creased his cheeks, and the way he just couldn't help laughing, evilly, darkly. those are the best words i could describe his laughter. go however, began to feel something somewhat... peculiar and wrong about this all. he didn't laugh at all, he just looked at mir, and then towards the girl with worry all over his face. as though it was all his fault. and that leaving might've been doing her a favour and the fact that she was prevented from doing so by him, himself... 

what have i done...? go thought.