intentions

Uyen's Adventure With MBLAQ

 

After Uyen had changed out of her chicken costume she changed into her ordinary clothes and was planning on catching the bus to the airport and buying plane tickets to leave this country which she knew was currently Korea from the language she heard at the run away though she wanted to go there in the first place. After this first experience as a 'model' she already knew that she never wanted to do it again. She opened the door of the stylers room, barging it open and then endeavoured to work at the exit. When she was out of the door however, someone stopped her from reaching it, Mir was there, his arms crossed, with that expression, looking down on her. Why did she have to be so short? Was what she wondering.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" she yelled.

"no." he replied.

"I can report you!"

"leave and I'll send you to prison…" his face suddenly became serious and Uyen found herself walking backwards towards the door.

"I not some sort of toy!"

"you think I'm not taking this seriously. Look, I'll tell you the truth. I like you, and so… this is my request. Actually it isn't really a request because you have no say in this on whether you want to accept it or not. I want you to be the new girl member of MBLAQ."

"WHAT?!" she yelled, looking left and right to see if there were any cameras around to se whether or not this was some bizarre joke or a prank. "BUT I HATE MBLAQ! I HAVE A LARGE POSTER ON MY WALL OF YOU AND YOUR GROUP WITH NEEDLES ALL OVER IT!" she yelled and then the depiction of a poster of MBLAW on her wall and of her room was evident and darts all over their face.

"TOO BAD. I expect you to know how to sing, meet me at the studio. This is your room." he handed her the keys. "you have no money. I know. Its either this, or you live out on the streets."
Uyens eyes were widened, and angry but she knew she had no choice. She took the keys from his hand and then walked slowly to the room in which was stated was hers.

"WRONG WAY!" Mir screamed. She turned around, shocked, clenching her heart.

"WRONG PALCE. DOWN THE STAIRS, LEFT SIDE, RIGHT SIDE, TAKE THE ELEVATOR, LEFT SIDE, LEFT SIDE, ROOM TO THE LEFT, PASS THAT, RIGHT SIDE, ELEVATOR UP, ELEVATOR DOWN, RIGHT SIDE. THEN LEFT SIDE, WALKED TWO COMPAREMENTS TO THE LEFT."

Uyens eyes widened. "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REMMEBER ALL THAT."

Mir just smiled, that smile where his eyes were practically squinting and cannot be seen and his mouth was stretched widely, and somewhat evilly.

"not my problem." he said flatly.

***

Three hours lately she finally reached her 'apartment' and she was surprised out how lavishing the door was, pretty decorative in comparison to the others compartments. However, when she placed the key into the keyhole and opened it, she was surprised at what she saw. The place looked like a room from a horror movie, there were spider webs everywhere and looked seriously haunted. She gaped, there was no way she was to get into the room let alone sleep… there was only one thing to do.

"I'm not going in there." she slammed the door and then lolled on the wall, her back facing towards it and then she melted towards the ground. Her arms around her knees and her head bowed towards them.

30 minutes later. She heard the pitter patter footsteps of someone. She looked to her left, and then saw the sight of the guy who had offered her a hand when she had fallen out of the car--the incident that occurred in the morning.

"don't worry." he said. "I would have done the same thing as you." walking toward her he extended out a hand to her. She looked at it, considered and then took it. He seemed like a nice person enough.

"what now?" she said.

"we're taking you to the studio…"

"WAIT SO YOU ALL WERE SERIOUS?????"
***

The image of Uyen screaming into the microphone at the studio was scene. The five boys were behind the glass watching her. It was a horrendous sight and… voice. Her face was crunched up with emotion and the words that came form sounded like a nail being scratched onto the chalkboard.

"what were you thinking Mir…?"

Mir closed his eyes again and smiled that grin. "this is going to be funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn…"