Morning Kiss

Modern Fairytales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

p/s: I just missed doing this! Hahaha

 

A protest from Kai had gotten into his nerves recently. The mere pout that formed on the elder's lips were making Sehun to think twice. Who was the elder between them two? Kai was way older than him, yes, that was obvious, but he noticed that Kai was more likely a baby that needed to be pampered and to be taken care of every single day of his life. Either way, no matter how irked he was towards Kai's childish manner, he loved him with no doubts. This morning was not an exception when Kai chose to be sulky just because Sehun did not give him a morning kiss. Who would give it anyway when you were in a rush of going to the classes and your fiancé insisted for a morning kiss? Kai was being impossible and Sehun insisted to have his poker face on.

 

To Kai, Sehun was always his baby. But being a baby, he was, he disliked seeing Kai sulked way better than him because he was not good at comforting people and a sulky Kai was a nightmare. Disaster even. It could make his world turn upside down and it was as though Kai was taking him for an endless roller coaster ride and the blonde boy felt nowhere near good to that. All that he knew was when Kai got mad, he was so doomed as in the end of the day, as usual, he was going to be thrown onto the couch and Kai was going to sleep in the bed, alone. Sulky kai equal to an evil Kai.

 

The moment when he bumped into Kai at the cafeteria of his school, Sehun quickly turned away from the elder as in run away. Sadly, Kai caught him running and the brunette seemed to be having a teleportation power when out of the blue he was standing right in front of Sehun.

 

“I see, someone is running away from me today.” Kai pouted and stared at the younger with his puppy eyes which usually worked on Oh Sehun. Okay, for once, Sehun thought this should be banned. Those puppy eyes of his fiancé were going to be a of bad luck.

 

“Stop staring at me like that. It creeps me out.” Sehun blurted it out with a straight face. And deadpanned. Why did they have to see each other at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter