Baby

Modern Fairytales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby..." Kai called. "Baby?" He pouted when there was no respond coming from Sehun who was busying himself reading a magazine in his hands without looking up at his lover which was sitting across him, seemingly too immersed with the content of whatever in it. They were at the Bubbly Cafè, spending their lunch time together outside as it was Sunday, usually spent with hanging out just the two of them for walks, shopping and all. 

Kai eyed his baby with a frown forming on his face when Sehun suddenly curved his lips up. He wondered what the younger was actually reading as Sehun wasn't the type who loved to read magazines. 

"Babe!" Sehun suddenly slapped the table which made Kai jolted up and almost got heart attack with the sudden action. He rubbed his chest gently before replying the younger with just a hum and a boring face, chin rested on the table. 

"Good news! There's this competition will be held on the next two months, Kim Kady modelling agency is looking for a model!" Sehun exclaimed excitedly and Kai just stared at him in bewilderment. 

"Then?" 

"Don't you think that it's the biggest and greatest chance for me to get involved with it? Like, Oh my goodness, it'll be my biggest mistake if I didn't take this chance!" Sehun spoke with a wide smile plastered on his lips, hands clasping and stared at Kai dreamily. 

"So...." Kai straightened up his body. "You're going to take this chance...and perhaps going to Kim Kady's place for some sort of interview or..."

"Yes, yes, yes!! Oh my God, it'll be awesome if I can be a model under Kim Kady, I want it so bad!" Sehun giggled and averted his gaze back to the magazine, didn't even notice the change of Kai's face—cringing so hard at the thought of Sehun's being a model and every eyes on his beautiful baby, and it would be the worst nightmare he would ever have in his life. 

"Wow, I'd be glad to see you as a model!" Kai mocked but Sehun was just too excited to notice the mock in the elder's voice. 

"Really?" Sehun beamed. 

"Yes! But...." Kai paused. "Baby, you might get hurt with this... but you're too skinny and I don't think Kady wants to hire a pretty boy as a model. Pretty sure that she's looking for a hot guy with tan skin and tall and broad shoulders, ya know..." He was being mean to his baby, he knew that but couldn't help it. He would never want to see other guys to lay their eyes on his baby. No. 

"Why are you so mean?" Sehun was mad now. "I wanna be a model, I don't care and I'm not pretty." He scowled hardly at the elder and crossed his arms over his chest and was ready to protest more than that if Kai said something cruel again. 

"No, just no. You're going to focus on your study and, let's talk about this after you graduate. Okay?" Kai convinced but Sehun didn't want to buy it and looked away only to catch a sight of Ms. Jenny walking towards the cafè and he gritted his teeth once he saw her entering the place. Another disaster was coming after him. 

Kai was about to reach for Sehun's hand when someone suddenly tapped on his shoulder making him a bit startled but then turned around only to be greeted by Jenny's beautiful smile and he didn't have any idea why he was returning the smile with a small hi coming out from his mouth. 

"Hey! Glad to see you here, Mr. Kim. How are you? It's been awhile we haven't talked to each other." Jenny spoke without looking at the other boy who was sitting across Kai whilst throwing her a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter