Revision

Modern Fairytales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mr. Kim!"

Kai cringed as he turned around only to see Chanyeol was coming after him. This one boy he disliked the most, just why he was here now? Such a disaster—he mentally said.

"Uh... can I take... uh..." Chanyeol hesitated.

"What?" Kai asked—deadpan.

"Can I take Sehun out tonight? We need to do something for upcoming final exam, ya know... like doing a revision."

"A revision?" Kai smirked. "No." He said, wiping off his smirk within second and turned around, beginning to walk away from the latter. Letting Sehun go out with Park Chanyeol for a revision was totally a big no for him because like what the hell, it was like giving permission to Sehun to cheat on him. No, no, no, never! But that was him and only him who thought that way as he was kind of afraid of losing his baby.

"Mr. Kim please.." Chanyeol pleaded, tailing the elder even though Kai was ignoring his pleads, he wouldn't give up.

"No." Kai stopped walking, making Chanyeol bumping onto his back a little and looked at the younger with a sharp gaze. "No revision at night. Sehun needs to rest and in need of more focus for his upcoming final exam, and I, myself can help him in doing revision, so why bother?" Kai raised his brows then rolled his eyes hardly it almost comical and Chanyeol was now at loss for words—didn't have any idea of what more excuses he should use to take Sehun out with him tonight.

To add more complicated things in Kai's life, Chanyeol also had and still has feelings for Sehun.

 

Hours passed and Kai found himself glaring at Chanyeol who was now sitting across his baby, doing their revisions together. He was sitting on the couch, completely at home but with Chanyeol's existence, he couldn't sit still but kept on fidgeting in his seat, eyeing the two with jealousy growing within second while the two were discussing things without sparing him a single glance on the floor. It was annoying as and he just wanted to stop the two but surely Sehun would knock him down tonight, he couldn't do that. No, no, no.

"I think it's going to be harder than this, I just cannot digest this theory anymore. No..." Sehun made a face like he was crying because of all of the revision he was doing and pouted a little that had Chanyeol to giggle and pok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter