Morning comes...

Reverse
Jungkook tossed and turned in bed. The movie ended late and Jungkook remembered falling asleep in Jimin's arms. Jungkook opened one eye before turning. "Jimin hyung?" He asked in his sleepy voice.
Jimin wasn't in the room. Jungkook sat up, pouting. Jimin had said that Jungkook needed to learn how to survive without jimin by his side so Jungkook didn't scream Jimin's name or whined. Jungkook dragged himself out of bed and went into the kitchen. Everyone was sitted and eating breakfast already. Jungkook leaned against the counter beside Jin and munched on his sandwich. "Where's Jimin hyung?"
 
Jin turned to him and smiled. "You're finally up. Jimin went for his morning jog. He went out 10 minutes ago. He didn't even eat" Jungkook nodded slowly "At the park nearby?" After receiving a nod from Jin, Jungkook changed into sweatpants and a fresh pair of black shirt. Jungkook wore his sports shoes and ran out.
 
Jungkook, being a hybrid vampire, had the ability to run at an unbelievably fast speed. He reached the park and saw Jimin jogging directly opposite him, earpiece plugged in. Bangtan's new song, Sick was playing at full volume. A reservoir seperated them. Being a hybrid has its perks... Jungkook smirked as he started to run. He can see and hear from far, run fast, high stamina and etc. In a minute, Jungkook was behind Jimin. Jungkook smirked and ran backwards, still in the direction Jimin was going. Once he was beside Jimin, he waved a hand in front of his boyfriend. Jimin's eyes widened as he plugged off the earpiece and stopped running. "k-kookie?" Jungkook stopped running and smiled as he pecked Jimin's cheek. "Morning hyung"
 
Jimin stood frozen in his spot. "How did you get here so fast?" Jungkook whispered. "I'm a hybrid Ji Baby. I have my advantages. Why didn't you eat before going out? " Jimin rolled his eyes "I'm going to continue jogging" Jimin started to jog again. Jungkook pouted. He effortlessly caught up with Jimin and carried the elder bridal style. Jimin blushed. "Put me down Kookie" Jungkook shook his head while smiling cheekily. He held Jimin tightly and ran back home while carrying Jimin in his arms.
 
Jimin was scared at the speed they were going so he clung onto Jungkook like his life depended on his boyfriend. Everything was a blur. That was how fast Jungkook ran. Jimin buried his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck. It was just a moment of time before they reached their dorm. Jungkook patted Jimin's back. "Ji Baby, we're home. You can get down."
 
Jimin lifted his head off Jungkook's shoulder and stood on the ground, slightly shaking and pouting. Jungkook chuckled and kissed Jimin's pout away. Jungkook let his lips stay on Jimin's a little longer before pulling Jimin away. He held his boyfriend's hand as they made their way into the dorm. Jin who was feeding Taehyung, looked up in shock. He looked at the clock before looking at Jikook. "So fast? You only went out 5 minutes ago" Jungkook just chuckled as they joined the rest for breakfast
 
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 
I didn't know Nana updated the previous chapter :') but at least she didn't read what I have prepared for her birthday
 
K.S<3