Date

Reverse

 

 

Jin's POV

Today we had it all planned out. All six of us would go to the amusement park. As soon as we entered, Yoongi and Hoseok ran off, leaving me,  V , Jimin and Jungkook alone. We were in the public so we minimized skinship. Even though Taehyung and I are officially announced as a couple. I hope Yoongi and Hoseok are doing the same. Thank god it was a Monday! There was rarely anyone around as me and Jimin looked for a ride. Jungkook and Taehyung went to the washroom first.

"Omo!" I heard someone exclaimed. I turned and saw a group of girls gasping at us. "Jin oppa! Jimin oppa! Omona! Can we take a photo?" One by one , we took pictures with the girls. We bowed and said goodbye but not before a girl hugged Jimin. They then ran off to the exit. I nudged Jimin who was frozen. "Yah! Stop staring into space. Why did you hug her?" Jimin shook his head. "I didn't! She hugged me!"

I shook my head. "Jungkook would be mad if he knows. You know how possessive that kid is of you. I can't even call you baby anymore." Jimin chuckled. We turned back to continue walking but there was a pouting Taehyung and a raging Jungkook in front of us.  Oops...

Suga's POV

"Ah! Ah! No! Stay away from me! No!" I chuckled lightly as I waited at the exit of the haunted house. I dared Hoseok to enter and he did. His screams were so loud that I could hear him even when he just entered from the other end. As he got out, his face was flushed and his eyes were wide open. Hoseok was panting like he's been underwater for a long time. "That. Was. Scary

I patted his back gently. "Aish~ Gwenchana?" i asked with my concerned face. "Why did you do the dare if you were so scared?" Hoseok gave me a small smile. "Anything for you" I scoffed lightly as I hit his shoulder playfully. "Cheesy " Hoseok chuckled and stood up straight. He pointed to a high rollercoaster ride. "Want to go on that?" He asked cutely. I patted his cheek gently and held his hand with my other hand. "Leggo"

Jungkook's POV

That girl hugged him. MY Jimin. MINE! "Kookie ah? Baby?" Jimin's delicate voice snapped me out of my trance. I looked around and noticed that Jin hyung and Taehyung hyung was gone. "Where did they go?" I asked softly. Jimin shrugged. "Taehyung dragged Jin away. Are you okay?" I turned around and started walking. Jimin caught up to me and tugged gently on the sleeve of my shirt. "Jungkook ah, I mean Baby, are you mad at me? is it because of the girl that hugged me?" I pointed to a rollercoaster ride. "Let's go on that."

"Baby ah, I-i- i don't think I can go on that. B-b-baby please. Jungkook? Please~ I can't" I queued up despite his protests. I still cannot get over the fact. She frigging hugged MY JIMIN! Isn't a photo enough?! It was as we sat on the ride that I noticed Jimin was quiet. I turned to look at him and found that his face was pale, lips dry and eyes shut tightly. His knuckles turned white from gripping the handle bar so hard. I reached over and intertwined my hand with his as the ride started to move. "Jimin? jungkook?" I looked up and saw Suga hyung and Hoseok hyung 2 seats in front of us. I smiled and gave a small wave.

As the ride reached the and was going to fall, I felt Jimin grip my hand tighter. "AH~~!" We all screamed as the ride went down. After the ride, Jimin was the first to stumble out. He ran for the exit. I followed and found him sitting on a bench, head hung low, eyes shut tightly and knuckles turning white because of his deadly grip on the bench. I sat beside him and slowly rubbed his back.

"Are you okay hyung?" He nodded and stood up. "Where ne-" Jimin couldn't finish his sentence because he collapsed on my lap. My eyes widened and I tried to shake him awake. "Jimin!" Hoseok yelled as he ran closer to us with Yoongi. Jin hyung and Taehyung hyung were also running towards us. "Palli! Get Baby- I mean Jimin- into a taxi and bring him to the hospital!" Jin exclaimed. Suga hyung nodded "Yup. We'll take another cab and follow you."

I nodded and picked Jimin up. This is all my fault. Should've listened to him. Stopped him from getting onto the ride. As we sat in the backseat of the taxi, I let Jimin sit on my lap. Looking at his unconscious face made guilt and worry boil in me. I'm sorry.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Guys, Nana wants me to tell you that she's sorry for not writing anymore. She's grateful that you guys supported her :)

she said that she'll still read even though shes no longer writing

K.S<3