Sleepless Night

Reverse

 

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

I ended up in Jimin hyung's bed after my shower. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep as the bathroom door opened. Damn.. those abs! I heard him chuckle. A few minutes later, I felt his breathe in my face. He pecked my forehead and his warm breath disappeared. I mentally pouted. I need his warmth. A few moments later, he crawled into the bed beside me , pulling the cover over us. I turned and buried my face in his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist. I could feel the vibrations as he laughed softly. His hand played in my hair. I leaned into his touch. "Ah! ! Hoseok ah~" I heard Jimin gasped and his hand moved to pull me closer to him and cover my ears.

 

I closed my eyes and breathed in his caramel scent. Even though he covered my ears, I could hear Yoongi hyung's moans from the other room. Jimin sighed and wrapped his hands around my neck and head instead. I could feel him move a little, feel his eyes on me. "How can you sleep like a log through all that ?" He asked softly. I pretended to shift slightly before slowly opening my eyes. His chocolate brown orbs met mine with a killer smile. I smiled and buried my face in his neck. His hand slowly patted my back. "Did Yoongi hyung disturb your sleep?" I nodded and hugged him tighter.

 

He pecked my forehead before pulling me closer and patting my back. "Try to sleep Baby. I'll be here." I unconsciously smiled at the crook of his neck. I liked it when Jimin babied me. Give me all his attention like we're the only ones left on earth. I love everything about him. I love him.

 

Taehyung's POV

 

"faster! Faster please!" I frowned upon hearing Yoongi hyung's moan. was that what they were talking about during dinner? It's 12.05 am for god's sake. I turned to Jin hyung who was drying his hair and whined. "Jinnie! They're making so much noise!" jin hyung threw his towel into the laundry basket and sighed. "Jimin and Jungkook must be having it bad. You know how Jimin cannot sleep everytime that happens." I nodded slowly. "Of course I know. It's either he sacrifices and takes care of Jungkook or it's the other way round. I wish I can call my alien friends right now and shut Yoongi hyung up." Jin turned to look at me with raised eyebrows. "Tae, your alien friends as you call them are always uncontactable. Are you sure they're real?"

 

I lied down on the bed and nodded. "They're just somewhere up there and ignoring me." Jin chuckled and ruffled my hair. He kissed my nose before crawling into bed with me. "What wrong did you do to them" I shrugged. "The last contact we made was last night. They were angry I didn't call that often." Jin pecked my forehead. "Go to sleep. I'm sure they'll be angrier if you don't sleep." Jin hyung then covered my ears,  shielding me from the moans of Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung.

 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

Omg! The number of subbies, views~ >< You guys made my day :)

K.S<3