Unexpected Confession

Not Mine

 

Jina p.o.v

I sighed plopping on my bed, life . " Sweetie, Kai is over for dinner " Mum popped her head in my room, gesturing for me to go down stairs. " Fine " I grumbled, slowly getting up from my position. I walked down the stairs to be greeted by the Kim's and Kai's stare which I felt uncomfortable. We all went to the dining table and started eating the dinner my mother prepared, every now and again I felt Kai's staring at me, which I tried to ignore. " Jina honey can you and Kai do the dishes " Mum spoke up. " Mm, ok " I sighed forcing myself to get up. Kai followed behind me silently gathering his parents dishes.

" Soooo, are you going to keep ignoring me?" Kai asked, breaking the silence. 
" Well what do you expect me to do? Come running back into your arms like nothing ever happened!?" I exclaimed. " Why do you even care that Hana and I are dating?" Kai yelled at me. " Well maybe because you left me the second you saw HANA, and didn't even know I existed!! AND I LIKE YOU IDIOT!!" I screamed the last part. Kai blinked at me surprised, processing the last few words I screamed, and at that moment I regretted what I said. I sighed, "look... I... Just forget it" I left the kitchen without finishing the dishes. Tears started swelling in my eyes, great... I probably just lost my best friend. He will probably never talk to me. "Where are you going?" My father spoke up, " Sorry Mum but I'm not feeling well " I coughed for effect. " Do you want Kai to get you some panadol" Mrs Kim spoke. " Nonono it's good, I'm probably already a burden to him " I panicked. " Oh okay sweety, sweet dreams" My Mum smiled. I bid goodbye to all the adults and walked towards my room. Not forgetting to look at Kai who is still in the one spot, spaced out. 

Once I reached my room, tears cascaded down my cheeks. I reached for my phone and went into my contacts. I pressed the first number I saw.

" Yeobseo?" A voice spoke...

" Sehun" I whispered...


--------------


Kai p.o.v

I was dumbstruck, all the muscles in body were numb, I watched Jina storm out of the room, catching a glimpse of her teary eyes. I sighed... How could I not notice! The way she blushes around me, the way she begged for me to not go near Hana... How could I not notice. But why am I feeling tingly inside? I felt sick, I couldn't breathe properly, I had to get out of here.

End of p.o.v

That night the two teenagers wailed in misery...


--------------- 

" Yah!! Jina get up, you'll be late for school!" Mother screamed

" Ne!" I rubbed my eyes and got out of my comfy bed. Ugh I hate school. I continued on with my morning routine, sighing occasionally. I walked slowly to school, obviously not looking forward to it. " Why the long face? " Luna hugged me with a smile. " Wasn't a very good night, Kai knows" I sighed. " Oh... I'm sorry " Luna patted my shoulder in sympathy. " Did he say anything?" She curiously asked, " Aniyo, he just was spaced out " I pouted. " Ahhh, well cheer up, Sehun wouldn't like seeing you like this " Luna poked me. " Speaking of the devil " Luna smirked upon seeing Sehun walking this way. " Got to go, V is looking for me " Luna smiled, wiggling her eye brows. I smiled and waved goodbye, god I don't know what I'd do without her. " Hey " I heard a deep voice behind me. I sighed and turned around, "Hey..." I trailed off, " How you feeling?" Sehun smiled, " Better I guess, um by the way thanks for comforting me last night " I smiled, " No problem, I don't like seeing my princess sad " Sehun hugged me. I giggled being in his arms, totally oblivious to the hearts that we're beating rapidly. 

Kai walked into the school grounds, tired from not enough sleep... Well why wouldn't he sleep, his "best friend" confessed to him last night. He sighed seeing Hana prancing her way to him, with a big smile on her face. " OPPAAAAA!" She squealed kissing his lips. A small smile graced on his lips, satisfied that his mind was now preoccupied with Hana. He hugged her waist and they both began walking towards the school building. " Yo kai!" Someone shouted, he turned his head to see Chanyeol waving at him, but he wasn't focused on him, he was focusing on two certain people hugging behind him.


Sehun and Jina.... *sigh*


------------------

" Mrs! I need to use the restroom " Jina raised her hand. " Mm, be back in 10 minutes" Mrs Kwon instructed. Jina bowed and left the room. After Jina did her business she walked towards the taps and washed her hands, fixing her hair.

" So... Fake dating huh?" A voice spoke.

Jina tensed recognising the voice.

" How did you know about that?" Jina asked. 

Hana laughed 

Flashback:

Hana was walking towards the place where she was meeting Kai, until she heard four voices near the tree. Curiosity got the best of her, so she his behind a bush. 
"Hey babe " A voice said behind the trio, which caught them by surprise. Jina looked at Sehun in surprise. " I've heard I'm your boyfriend " Sehun smiled smugly. " Wait... What! My little baby has a boyfriend, omg I didn't agree to this, I haven't even approved of this guy" V said worriedly. " Chillax Dude, J.J accidently spilt it to Kai " Sehun chuckled. " Ooo... Interesting" Luna smiled. " Yeah, sorry about that" I apologised to Sehun awkwardly. " It's all good " Sehun smiled. 

Wow... Fake dating huh... Hana smirked.

End of flashback: 

-------------------

" I over heard you " Hana smiled, " along with Sehun, Luna and V " Hana explained.
" Don't tell anyone ple-" 
" Um, so this is what the girls toilet looks like!! " 
The two girls turned to look at V standing there with a voice full of curiosity.
" Oh... am I interrupting something " V asked.
" Yeah... So run along " Hana sneered.
" Chillax, I was just curios, BYE JINA!!!" V waved.
" Bye!! " Jina smiled slightly.

" Anyways, don't tell anyone!" Jina pleaded, " Hmm, when did I ever take orders from a peasant like you " Hana smirked. Jina sighed, " Well you better stay on my good side or the secrets out " Hana laughed and left. " Ah! Really... " Jina sighed leaning against the wall. 

-------------

So is Jina starting to have feelings for Sehun!? 

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, my apologies :3 Hope you enjoyed this update!