The arrival of Hana

Not Mine

Hana p.o.v: 

I was walking peacefully down my new school halls trying to find my locker when I heard a faint scream " YAH KIM JONGIN GIVE ME BACK MY BAGG!!!" A girl screamed in the middle of the halls. I saw a guy standing next to my locker chuckling seemingly holding the girls bag. He glanced at me and smiled and ran off. I blushed, god he was hot! Hmm, I got to make him mine. I smirked and slammed my locker and headed to my new class. Girls staring in jealousy and guys staring in admiration which boosted up my confidence. 

No pov: 

The teacher walked into the classroom full of chattering students, either talking about there previous weekend and plans that maybe in the future. " Ahem" Mrs Kwon spoke catching the full class attention, " we have a new transfer student today from Taiwan, please welcome her and treat her nicely" She spoke strictly to the students. In came, a beautiful girl, in 6 inch heels and a face and body of a model. " Hello, my name is Kim Hana, I'm from Taiwan, please take care of me" Hana spoke with elegance and bowed. What she didn't know is that she captured the heart of young boy in that class.

Kai p.o.v: 

Wow... She's beautiful. Like a fallen angel from heaven. I blinked even rubbing my eyes to check if I was hallucinating. In the corner of my I saw Jina looking at me weirdly but also concern. " Are you okay?" She whispered, " Yeah, Hana's beautiful" I whispered never sparing a glance at Jina. 

Jina p.o.v

I felt my heart crack hearing Kai say that this Hana was beautiful. Wait... What?!? No... He's my bestfriend, there is no way I have a crush on him. I sighed resting my head on my desk. 

End of Jina's p.o.v

" Ok, Hana you may sit next to Sehun-shi at the back of the classroom" Mrs Kwon dismissed Hana and started on her lesson. " Hi I'm Hana" Hana smirked at Sehun purposely lifting her skirt a bit to seduce Sehun (Well he's hot :3). " Mm yeah whatever" Sehun replied rolling his eyes. Hana was shocked with Sehun's reply, no one has ever rejected her. She scoffed and rolled her eyes until her eyes landed on the guy she saw near her locker sitting next to the girl who was yelling in the hallways. Kai stared right back her captivated by her eyes, mentally cheering in his head that Hana was staring at him. Hana winked at Kai and smiled as Kai smirked and looked away to continue his notes. Hana smirked and thought of something... A plan... A plan that was going to ruin friendships. She chuckled and turned to look at Sehun who was staring at the chick next to Kai. Staring at Jina with soft eyes almost like he was lovestruck. "Ahem" Hana frowned at Sehun. " What!" Sehun looked at Hana and rolled his eyes once again. " So you like the girl over there?" Hana smirked, " No! Why would I like her, and her name is Jina" Sehun said hesitantly. "Okay then, if you say so, but I need your help in my plan, be a distraction for the girl over there, I want Kai, and I can only get him with her out of the way" Hana explained smugly. " No! I don't take orders from a brat like you, and don't you dare split them up" Sehun scolded with an angry face. " Really? When this could be your only chance with Jina" Hana pressed. " No is a no" Sehun replied continuing his notes. " Well yo-" " Can you shutup? Your giving me a headache" Sehun yelled. Catching the class attention, " Sehun detention! how dare you speak to Hana like that!" Mrs Kwon scolded. Hana started crying " I was only trying to be nice!" She sniffed. Kai started to get up from his seat, " Wait kai, you can't go up to her we are in the middle of class" Jina desperately said. Kai shrugged her off and went to comfort Hana. Sehun rolled her eyes and left the classroom not wanting to here Hana wailing at Kai. He knew Hana's tears were fake, gosh he didn't know why the rest of the class didn't see it. Jina saw Sehun leave the classroom, she knew why Sehun reacted like that to Hana. Sehun is a cold guy who barely talks to people that he doesn't know. Sehun is one of her friends, he reacted to her the same way when she first met him but they had a project together once which brought them to be good friends. Jina left the classroom to find Sehun, not like the teacher or Kai will notice since they are preoccupied with Hana crying over some pointless thing. Like it was her fault obviously, she must of been annoying Sehun. 

Jina p.o.v

OMG, Jina why are you saying rude things about Hana, sheesh you are the schools angel, sweet and kind. Maybe Sehun was wrong, he shouldn't of yelled at Hana, she was probably say hi or asking for help for the work they were doing. 

" Sehun!" I yelled " Where are you?" I screamed on top of the staircase looking down at the lower levels. I ran down a couple of stairs stopping at each level to check if Sehun was there. I looked through a window that had a view of the school's garden, I saw a distance figure laying down under a tree. I ran down more stairs and headed to the garden to check if it was Sehun which my guess was correct. 
" Hey why did you walk out like that?" I asked. " Hana, she was annoying me" Sehun sighed smiling up at me. I smiled back and sat next to him. " Why are you here?" Sehun added. " I was looking for you Sehun" " Oppa" Sehun interrupted. " What?" I asked confused. " Oppa, I told you to call me Sehun Oppa" Sehun demanded lying his head on my lap. " No!" I laughed, " Mwo? Why, i deserve the title" Sehun laughed. I poked his nose "no, I don't even call Kai that yet" I smiled,  "well you can call me that first" Sehun smirked. "Nope" I laughed teasing him. " Call me Oppa or I'll..." sehun started. " Or what?" I smirked, " Or I'll kiss you" He smiled. I blushed, I never expected that answer. " Sehun Oppa" I hesitantly pronounced. "That's sounds more like it" Sehun answered staring up at my face." But with one exception, I will only call you Oppa when it's just us". " Alright beautiful" Sehun replied, moving abit of hair that was in my face and tucking it behind my ear. I didn't mind skin ship between friends, Kai and I do skin ship all the time like this morning for example. 

* Bell rings* 

" Oppa we have to go" I said rubbing my tummy as I was STARVING! "No!" He giggled hugging my legs. " But I need to meet up with Kai" I answered. " He'll probably be with Hana" he replied yawning. " So? We should become friends with her" I forced myself up making Sehun fall. I laughed cupping my mouth letting small giggles come out.. He pouted staring at me, I grabbed his hand and ran into the cafeteria, we spotted Kai who was indeed with Hana. They were holding hands?? But I thought Kai only held hands with me... Meh... I shrugged it off thinking it was a friendly thing. " Hey Kai and Hana" I walked up to them with Sehun trailing behind me. Hana saw Sehun and hid behind Kai. " Hey Kai do you wanna eat with us?" I asked cheerfully. " Sorry! Hana and I are gonna eat together and then I'm gonna show her around" He smiled and leaned into me " this could be it, she could be my soulmate" he whispered in my ear. He walked off holding hands with Hana. Hana smiled at me as she walking past. I stood there dumbstruck. Ouch... My heart.