Chapter

Not Mine

Jina woke up to a start, trying to be a bit early today because Sehun wanted to ask her something. Yup, there they go, the little butterflies that tickled the insides of Jina's stomach. Jina finished doing her hair in a messy bun, and putting a slight tinge of foundation on. She grabbed all of her belongings for school and locked the house door. Jina's phone vibrated in her pocket, slightly frightening her. It was a text message from Sehun, Jina slightly smiled. 

To: Jina <3 
From: Sehunnie ^_^

Meet me at the tree.

Jina slightly felt dissapointed at the fact Sehun didn't say anything else, or added any of his usual cheesy lines. She sighed, Sehun doesn't even like me, Jina thought bitterly. "Maybe he's gonna ask to stop the fake dating"she mumbled, kicking a rock on the concrete beneath her. Upon reaching the school gates, Jina headed straight for the back of the school, nervously twiddling her fingers. She saw Sehun, masculine body leaning against the tree staring at the fields in the distance. Jina coughed slightly to grab his attention. " Oh, hey " Sehun smiled, "Hey, Sehun, what was what you needed?" Jina asked politely. " Um... I... Uh... Will... W-will you go on a d-date with m-me tomorrow?" Sehun blushed rubbing the back of his neck nervously waiting for Jina's reply. Jina felt fuzzy inside, trying to keep her giggle in. "Sure" Jina smiled blushing Wildly. " Really!?! Wait... Um... That's great I'll pick you up tomorrow  morning at 9" Sehun smiled. Jina giggled noticing his sudden burst of excitement, she nodded, " sounds like a plan " she smiled. Sehun grabbed her hands, and Jina latched her hands with his, " Let's go to class shall we " Sehun squeezed Jina's small fragile hands. Jina nodded like a child, smiling up at Sehun's tall frame. They both walked to class together both feeling fireworks in their bodies, liking the presence of each other. 

Next day............

" Luna! He'll be here in an hour I don't know what to wear!" Jina panicked throwing all her clothes around her room, whilst Luna sat on the bed looking amusedly and Jina. " Calm down... It's not like you ever been outside with him before " Luna smiled. " It's a date! He's never asked me on one of them " Jina reasoned looking at a dress, then looking at the pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Jina sighed plopping next to Luna. " I don't think he will care about what you wear " Luna patted her shoulder, "Why do you care anyway? As far as I'm concerned you don't care about your appearance when you go out" Luna paused " perhaps... You like him?" Luna questioned finally looking at Jina in the eyes. Jina's eyes widened, Luna smiled mischievously at Jina's reaction. " You like Sehun!! " Luna shouted excitedly. Jina smiled nervously, nodding her head agreeing with Luna, well she is Luna's best friend after all. Luna jumped up and down... " Oh my god! I knew this was coming! " Luna giggled but then stopped... " Your not using him as your rebound from Kai right?" Luna sternly asked. Jina's eyes widened her eyes in realisation, could she be using him? But, she has fuzzy feelings in her stomach, and her heartbeat beats rapidly, and daydreams about him all the time, and she just wants to kiss him whenever he is in her presence. " No of course not... My feelings are real, besides Kai has Hana " Jina calmly stated, relieving Luna. Jina looked at her watch and gasped, " Oh my god! I have twenty minutes to get ready, what am I gonna wear!? " Jina groaned rushing to her feet. " Here, wear this dress, it looks good on you and it compliments your curves and it's flowy too so you won't get hot, Sehun would definitely love this " Luna smiled giving Jina the dress and pushing her into the bathroom. 


A knock was soon heard, and Jina shakily ran to get the door. She opened the door to see Sehun smiling down at her, then soon had a starstruck face on. "Um... Sehun?" Jina worriedly asked waving her hand in front of Sehun's face. Sehun knocked out of his trance and smiled at Jina. " You look... Beautiful " Sehun softly gazed at Jina's face. " Um thanks... You too... Um I mean handsome " Jina looked down embarrassed. Sehun laughed at her cuteness, and grabbed her chin, and kissed her cheek quickly and smirked at her. Jina looked at him with wide eyes with the sudden action. " Why you so cute? Let's go " Sehun smiled grabbing her hands after Jina nodded smiling. " So where are we going?" Jina asked curiously. " You'll find out " Sehun smiled, holding the car seat door for her. " Whhhyyyy? What if you were kidnaping me?" Jina whined plopping down on the seat. Sehun chuckled whilst getting in the car, " And why would I kidnap a beautiful girl who is willingly wanting to go on a date with me" Sehun smirked noticing Jina's blushing cheeks. He started the car and started driving to there destination. 

 

-----------------------

sorry for the late update :( I had been busy studying 😩 next chapter would be Sehun and Jina's date, but I'm gonna start adding Kai more into the story since I noticed I have t really been adding him and been focusing on Sehun and Jina's relationship soooooooo yeah, I hope you enjoyed my crappy update :)