Surprise!

Not Mine

Jina p.o.v

It is now Wednesday and I feel like dying, like I have to sit next to Kai for every subject and it sickens me being next to him for even five minutes cause he smells like Hana perfume, which in my opinion doesn't smell nice... At all. 

" J.J!" Sehun waves his hands in my face, " Hi Sehun!" I waved smiling, "You seem to be thinking of something" Sehun smiled ruffling my hair, " I was thinking on different ways I can kill Hana" I cheekily smile. " And let me guess I'll have to bail you out of jail" Sehun laughed " Yes you will" I laughed along. " Ahem " a voice spoke, Sehun and I both looked up to see Kai looking at us weirdly " Your in my seat " Kai growled. "Oh really, I didn't know" Sehun sarcastically remarked. Sehun got up from Kai's seat and left to sit in his. Kai looked at me and rolled his eyes, " Flirting with Sehun I see" Kai smirked. I scoffed at his attitude, if he wants to play this game I will Pfft. " Yes, why? He's my boyfriend so why can't i!" I smirked but then I soon realised I made mistake... Sehun is not my boyfriend... Oh crap! 
I nervously smiled, and looked at Kai, he seemed shocked and uncomfortable. "Why didn't y-you tell m-me?" Kai asked stuttering. "Well it's not like you told me you and Hana were dating" I scoffed followed by an awkward silence. I turned to looked at the teacher who was instructing the class to pull out their books. 

Lunch: 

( No p.o.v )

The class was dismissed, and everyone was out except two students. "So, Jina says you and her are dating" Kai said, catching Sehun by surprise. Sehun was surprised... Dating?... Sehun doesn't recall anything about them dating. Sehun then soon realised that Jina must've blurted it out by accident thinking it was a great comeback. He slightly smiled, how can he be mad at Jina, he went along with her idea. "Yeah, I asked her out the other day" Sehun smirked looking at Kai's reaction. Kai looked troubled looking like he was debating something in his head. Kai soon shook his head and coldly replied " Well good for you then " then he left the room with clenched fist.

Meanwhile: 

Jina was sitting under a tree in the schools garden quietly eating her lunch.
" So you and Sehun are dating huh?" A voice spoke which caught Jina by surprise. 
Jina looked up to see Hana smirking down at her, " How did you know?" Jina asked surprised, " Oh a student in your class overheard you talking to Kai, which reminds me I came here to tell you, stay away from Kai and don't talk to him, he's mine" Hana said confidently. " You can't stop me " I smirked. " Oh I can, I'm moving to your class, so yeah" Hana smirked turning on her heels and walking elegantly to the school building. Jina started whining and fake crying about Hana moving to her class. 

Whilst mentally falling into depression, Jina felt a pair of hands cover her eyes. 
" Hello " the deep voice spoke, " Sehun? " I asked unsure, the voice did sound unfamiliar. " Nope, try again " the voice spoke again. I heard a girly giggle behind me as well. I thought harder, a deep voice, and a girly giggle which sounded awfully like Luna. Could it be.... " V? " 

" Correct! " 

 

-----------------


So I finally introduced V... And I had to make Sehun and Jina fake dating so it can spice up the story, and sorry if the chapters are small, I wanna break the story up, cause I don't want it to finish it at like the 10th chapter so yeah bye bye!! :)