Confrontation

Not Mine

Continuation of previous chapter~ 

I walked off not wanting to see Kai's face. Hana didn't even have a cast on her arm... So much for breaking an arm. 

Back to Sehun, Kai and Hana.

" Kai can you please go ahead and save a seat in the cafeteria? I need to talk to Sehun for abit" Hana asked sweetly. "Sure babe" Kai replied kissing Hana's lips. Kai walked off leaving Hana smiling and Sehun dumbfounded. " Babe?" Sehun asked, "Yup, Kai and I are dating now, looks like my plan has succeeded hasn't it? It only took a week" Hana smirked. "How could you do this to Jina? Kai doesn't even hang out with her!?" Sehun roared. " Hmm, well I like Kai, and I can only have him if Jina is out the way" Hana laughed. " Don't tell anyone about this!" Hana frowned, " what if I want too, hmm, what are you gonna do about it?" Sehun pushed. " Hmm, well I'll see what I have in store for little Jina shall I" Hana smirked. " Don't you dare lay a finger on Jina!" Sehun pushed Hana. Yes pushed, he knows not to hurt girls but Hana was pushing his buttons. " Hana!" Kai yelled running to Hana, " Oppa, Sehun pushed me and got angry just because I asked what was wrong with Jina, I don't like seeing Jina like that, it breaks my heart" Hana cried. " Really Sehun? How could you do this to Hana, If I ever see you do this again, you'll regret it" Kai growled helping Hana up. They walked off, leaving Sehun pissed and what pissed him off even more was the fact that Hana glanced back and smirked. Great -_- he lost his bestfriend. 

Jina p.o.v: 

While I was walking to the cafeteria, Sehun caught up with me and told me what happened between Kai and him. It made me so angry that Kai was acting this way and all because of a girl to! 
I pushed the door open and marched over to Kai and of course he was kissing Hana. "God, you two are disgusting!"
Kai opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off, "Being mad at Sehun when he was sticking up for you all because your girlfriend is totally fake and doesn't even care about you? Have you been in a car crash and got brain damage?" I yell, everyone in the cafeteria is staring at us but I don't care, Kai needs to hear this.
"How dare you talk about Hana like that!" Kai yells back, going a little red in the face.
I roll my eyes, of course he's defending her. "And how dare you ditch all of your friends because of her! She won't always be there for you but I have and you just cast me aside like yesterday's rubbish. How dare you Kai, how dare you!" I walk off, not wanting to her his reply.
Sehun follows me and comforts me, giving me a hug when we reach outside. "It's okay Jina. I'm here for you." He says as he lefts me cry on his shoulder. " God I hate Hana and Kai!" I wailed, " He chose a girl he has known for a week and is dating her over me!" I continued on " It's like I never meant anything to him ". " Stop thinking about them J.J" Sehun said my hair, " You have me alright, I'm never gonna leave you" Sehun smiled glancing at Jina. " Your just saying that" I answered half whining but a small smile has crept on my face. " Yah! I'm not lying, I'd never leave my princess alone " Sehun caressed my face, kissing my cheeks which made me blush. Sehun chuckled noticing my blushing cheeks. " Yah someone's blushing! " Sehun teased, " Yah! No I'm not" I tried to defend myself whilst chuckling. " Stop trying to deny it J.J, you love me" Sehun smiled, I pushed him away, but didn't realised I pushed him too hard, Sehun lost his balance and fell towards the concrete, grabbing my arm and pulling me along. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact of the hard ground but all I heard was a groan. I slowly opened my eyes, to see Sehun underneath me, I was directly laying on top of him with his arms wrapped around my waist, lips slightly touching like a peck. We were both blushing not moving at all. I was the first who broke out of the trance " U-um, sorry" I awkwardly said getting up. " I-it's okay, it was an accident" Sehun blushed scratching the back of his neck. I reached my hand out to him, which he gladly accepted and stood up. We stood there looking at each other, not saying a word. The school bell rang, breaking our staring contest, " Let's head to class shall we?" Sehun asked, I nodded agreeing with him. 

End of p.o.v

The two blushing teenagers walked off oblivious to the person that watched the whole scene behind the bushes. There stood Kai, fuming with anger, how dare Sehun touch his bestfriend, let alone kiss her! Kai clenched his fist and walked off.