was it hatred?

precious

Mir groaned as he was starting to regain his consciousness. His back didn't hurt as much but his mind was hazy and his sight was blurry. He was probably on high dose of painkillers already. Mir blinked a few times, grateful that the room was dim-litted. He looked around the quiet room until he saw three figures sprawled on the floor and the couch across the floor. He narrowed his eyes to get a clear view. GO was lying flat on the floor, while Cheondung was half sitting on the couch. The boys long legs were lying across GO's stomach. Joon was curled up beside Cheondung with his head on the younger's laps.

"Some crazy hyungs I got." Mir commented to himself, still a bit groggy. Mir turned to his right in search for some water and only then he realized that Seungho was sitting on the chair next to his bed, sleeping in an uncomfortable position.

Mir scratched his head. He was a bit worried for the older. Seungho's back wasn't that good too. The leader might ended up in the hospital just like him. The maknae then decided to just shook the leader awake even at the risk of being ignored like he had been for several weeks already.

Seungho woke up shocked. His body jolted up in the chair as the leader looked around with wide eyes until he caught the sight of the maknae half lying in front of him. Mir awkwardly grinned. A bit afraid at the fact that he had woke a sleeping tiger. Seungho's mood wasn't always at his best if his sleep was interrupted. But, Seungho's words next made him surprised. Not a bad surprise.

"Cheolyong? What is it? Are you hurt? Do you need anything? Do I have to call the doctor?" The pure worries and care in the leader's voice made the maknae smile slightly as Mir just shook his head. Seungho frowned. The boy looked at his phone. "It's 3 am." He mumbled.

"You're going to hurt your back if you sleep that way. Go home. Take them with you." Mir voiced.

Seungho looked up, surprised by Mir's suggestion. Mir had been out for two days and the other four had been staying here everytime they were free of schedule. They didn't want Mir to feel afraid waking up alone in the ward. But, then again, he forgot that Mir was already an adult. And the boy probably didn't even want to see his face after what he did. "We'll stay until morning. C-can we?" Seungho asked with a small voice.

Mir smiled brightly like he always did. "Of course you can. I'm not chasing you guys out, you know." Mir commented. "My parents. Did they come?"

Seungho felt like the heavy load weighing his heart was lifted at Mir's smile. But, then the flash of memories of the night Key came to his dorm played back in his mind. Why was Mir acting like this? He was sure that night, Mir had already hate him. But, the way Mir smiled at him and actively talked to him proved else. "Your parents came. But they need to go home. You were out for two days after the surgery." Seungho answered despite his own questions. He decided not to talk about that now. Not when Mir just regained his consciousness.

Mir whistled in amazement. "I was out for two days?" Seungho nodded. "And I had a surgery?" Again he nodded. And silence enveloped them back until Seungho yawned tiredly. Mir looked up to his leader and then he realized what he didn't notice before. Seungho's dark circle had worsen. That happened everytime the leader was exhausted. Even the leader's whole features seemed weary. With a bit of struggles, Mir scooted a bit in his bed and he patted the empty space next to him. The younger chuckled at Seungho's confused expression. "If you're not going back home, then sleep here. We don't want two members of MBLAQ in the ward." Mir waited and just stared as the leader blinked before he slowly climbed up the bed, lying himself comfortably beside the maknae.

Seungho opened his mouth a few times. Meaning to say something. "Cheo-Cheolyongie." Mir just hummed in response. The younger's eyes were closed. "What... What we did to-" Seungho stopped when Mir's dark brown orbs revealed, locking with his.

"Just sleep, hyung." Mir cut in monotonously. His voice wasn't as cheery as he always sounded before. Although Seungho couldn't trace any hatred in Mir's voice but he couldn't help but felt his heart sunk. He didn't know how to interpret Mir's reaction, neither Mir's tone. And all he could do was following Mir's request and he closed his eyes. Trying to calm the wave of emotion in him as he didn't know what to expect anymore. This wasn't like the Mir that he knew.

 

 

-I swear, even when I meant to write thriller or fluffy, it always end up like this. All angsty and emotional. Guess, it's just my writing style. The internet line here is quite slow though and is getting on my nerve. Hahaha-