Mir and Cheondung.... and the haunted dorm

precious

Cheondung stole a few subtle glances at the maknae who was rolling around idly on GO's bed. It wasn't an unusual sight. Mir was close with GO and the maknae always hung out in GO's and Cheondung's shared room. However, Mir only talked with GO and not him. Probably because even when Mir was friendly and loud, the boy too felt awkward with Cheondung.

Cheondung was thinking of how to start a conversation with the maknae especially since the main vocal now was in the bathroom leaving only him and Mir in the room. However all of his already well constructed sentences all flew out of window as Mir's loud scream stabbed his ears. "What?" Cheondung asked, confused as he saw the maknae scrambled down from GO's bed and climbed on the upper bunk where their manager usually slept. He saw Mir's wide fearful eyes directed to GO's bed and something clicked in his head. "Did you saw Byunghee hyung's magazine? 'That magazine'?" He tried as he put a certain tone at his questions.

Mir shook his head and pointed his fingers toward the corner of GO's bed. Cheondung narrowed his eyes at the direction short just before those orbs widened in alarming size. He screamed his high-pitch scream and climbed up the upper bunk from his bed, all the while yelling and spouting nonsense. "ROACHES! EWW! GO AWAY! DON'T MOVE! STAY THERE! EWW! CREEPY CRAWLY! FREEZE! DON'T COME ANY NEARER! BYUNGHEE HYUNG!!!! ROACHES!!!"

However, Cheondung stopped his dolphin scream when he heard Mir's characteristic laugh. The boy already rolled on the bed as he laughed heartily. "H-hyung. That's the longest sentences I ever heard from you. Not to mention about the volume." Mir managed between his breathless laugh.

Cheondung blinked a few times like an idiot before he too let out his rooster laugh. Strangely, the air of awkwardness between the two boys disapppeared just like that as their laugh became one.

A pounding of foot heard before the door flung open. Byunghee was holding up his toothbrush like a baseball bat. Behind the main vocal was Joon and Seungho. Seungho was holding up a toast and Joon was holding up a dumb bell. Mir's laugh intensified as he realized some unique hyungs he got here. But, Joon's weapon would have been able to be used to kill the cockroaches if not for the lad was just as afraid as the maknae line. All MBLAQ members ended up taking refugee on the upper bunk.

"What should we do?" Joon asked as he hid himself behind Cheondung and Seungho.

"Ya! You're the oldest. Go and catch it." GO ordered as he pointed rudely to Seungho who just pretended like he didn't heard anything.

As if it was sensing the boys' fear to it, the insect start to fly around and the dorm fall into flood of five different screams as all the five boys jumped down from the bed and ran out of the room. Mir slammed closed the door to the haunted room. He stood there breathing heavily before he fall backwards and landed on his . It was a soft chuckles at first, before it turned into a heartily laugh. Contagious enough that all the four hyungs followed shortly after.

They couldn't help but hoping this would never change. Well.. Except for the cockroaches.