actually....

precious

It was almost midnight when B2ST were excusing themselves from MBLAQ dorm. "I'll send them down." Mir announced and without waiting for any of his hyungs answers, He skipped among the six boys and clung on Doojoon's arm, leaving four jealous hyungs behind.

Right when the elevator close, Mir snorted. The maknae turned to give each of the six boys a knowing look until his eyes ended on his bestfriend. Dongwoon smiled sheepishly as he scratched the backside of his head. "You know?"

Mir rolled his eyes. "No . Duh~ It was so obvious." Mir put both his hands on his hips as he narrowed his eyes at the six boys. Of course he would have notice since all of the six boys kept him from the MBLAQ members through the night, not giving even a chance for him to even chat with any of his hyungs. He couldn't even give a spoonful of attention to the four others. "How did Key managed to put you guys up to this? Aisy! That stupid Kibum. I thought you already put a stop to that impossible plan." Mir ruffled his chestnut hair.

"Hey! I try to stop him. But Doojoon hyung here was so excited when he heard about Key's plan." Dongwoon defended.

Mir turned to Doojoon. "Really, hyung? Oh... Come on..." Mir groaned, throwing his hands in the air.

Doojoon put up his hands defensively as a grin crept up on his face. "Hey, You have to admit it was quite fun. All of them were literally burned with jealousy. And don't you lie to me saying you didn't notice."

Mir was silent for a while before the MBLAQ rapper burst into a hearty laughter. Yea... He had to admit, he did enjoy this night actually. "It was kind of funny." He managed between his laughter and the other six members joined him. He was confused at first on how Key's plan actually work in someway. But, he didn't linger on it.

Yoseob slung his arm around Mir shoulder. "Did you see how Seungho hyung's eyes almost popped up, glaring at Doojoon hyung? It was so funny!" The smaller boy laughed.

"Totally! But, it was still scary. I almost give up halfway you know?" Doojoon revealed also laughing.

"Imagine after I tell him about this." The words fall from Mir's lips caused everyone in the elevator to stop laughing abruptly. They blinked and swallowed in fear as they shot the MBLAQ maknae a pleading look. If Seungho knew, all six of them would be six feet under for sure. Of course, after a slow and painful death. Mir chuckled. "I was joking. It was fun." And they continued laughing about the clueless four MBLAQ members.

 

 

 

 

 

-Sorry, guys... I won't be updating for a while. My phone broke down. it fall from my bed on the UPPER BUNK! (I have been using my phone to update my fics, so a bit awkward to use my lappy instead to update this time) Then, my whole body hurt after sports day two days before. And most importantly, I GOT EXAM IN FIVE DAYS! I'm not even sure if I can pass this one. So, I'll be up and updating after my phone wake up from it comatose state or if I'm in the mood, I'll be updating after my exam. So, for now, I'm sorry and adios~