wishing he could know what's in his mind

precious

GO peered at Mir who was laughing beside him and cheered loudly like the maknae always did in the recording no matter how tired or sad he was actually feeling. Mir would always be a hyperactive happy puppy for the fans. The boy won't let the fans worried for him. At that time, GO just realized how great of an actor Mir could be. Hiding his real feeling behind those wide goofy smile. Even the eyes that should have been the window to the soul was unreadable. GO unconsciously became frustrated. He desperate to know what was in Mir's mind. What the maknae thought about them. But, at the same time, he was also scared to know it. Mir's real feelings, real thoughts was like labyrinth. He felt like he won't be able to escape alive once he fall into it.

A nudge on his ribs brought GO out of his thought. "Stop spacing out, hyung. You won't get any camera time like this." Mir teased with a wide grin which GO replied with a small stiff smile.

Mir was acting like last night never even happen. Like Key was never there. He didn't know which to believe. Which exactly was Mir? The glittering happy eyes Mir now or the cold unfazed empty eyes Mir was last night?

GO reached for the maknae hands as he carefully study Mir's expressions. The boy still smiled happily and GO felt how Mir squished back his hand before the boy pulled back his hands.

"Mir was good at hiding his pain. Physically or emotionally. Even we whom were the closest to him can never know that part of him. He never let anyone in." GO suddenly remembered the words Jinwoon spoke to him before. He didn't like that Mir was holding everything back when he thought he already knew Mir well when Mir shared his problem with him. But, it was clear now that Mir shared only the trivial ones and the real one was never being told. Mir was secretive. And GO didn't know if he could handle it if Mir decided to tell him everything. He didn't know.

It was quite late when they finally finished recording their show. Mir sighed in relief as he wiped off the beads of cold sweat on his temple. His back was hurting so much that his head felt light and his eyes went hazy. He looked around for GO and saw the older was talking with one of the crew.

Mir walked wobbly, trying not to stumble as he called GO, surprising himself by how weak and shaky his voice was. "Byunghee hyung."

GO turned around and Mir saw how GO's hawk like eyes widened. He didn't realize he was looking as pale as marble that GO bolted to him. All he knew was that dark spots started to cover his sight and he fall limp on the floor, being surrounded by total darkness. He heard GO voice shouting his name and he felt his limp body was retrieved from the cold floor before everything went quiet, dark and numb.