anight with Jimin and J-hope

BTS and the Metalhead Girl

I finished bathing and went to the living room I found j-hope and jimin I sit next to them trying to forget what happened with Jin. J-hope and Jimin were talking in Korean so I could not understand a word “helloo I guess I am here” Jimini said, “oh Sorry we forget that you don’t understand Korean” j-hope spoke “you want to learn some Korean words” I said “really! Yeah I would love to”
j-hope started “when you want to  say hello you say *annyeonghaseyo*” I said “nyohosoyo?” jiminy laughed and said “no no ann-yeon-gha-seyo” I said “ohhh annionhasiyo” they both laughed and j-hope said “you’ll have to practice it” then jimin said “if you want to say I am Lucy you say it like that *jeo-nun Lucy im-ni-da*” I said “this own is easy jonon lucy inida” he laughed and said “I didn’t know that Korean would be so hard for you” I said “I had a best friend she is crazy about Korean music and everything about Korea, she knows a loot of Korean words” she always say like *omo,aigo* that’s what I remember” he said “now you add what you learn today” then I said “annionhasiyo jonon Lucy inida :D” they say “yes yes hahahah”
Jimini asked me if I had ever tried to listen to some Korean music I answered “my friend tried to make me listen, but never did” he took his phone and gave me headphones and said with a cute face “can you please listen to a song for my sake ^^ “ I said “ohh noo not the cute face” j-hope said “don’t aegyo” I said “and what is that” j-hope answered “it is a cute expression like this” he kept on doing some weird but cute expressions I said “stop it you’re weird haha”
then Jimini said “ will you listen or I will keep on doing this until you puke haha “ I replied “evil you, okay okay” I took a deep breath and put the head phones then some music started the music goes on it was like a sad song I didn’t know what they are talking about all what I understand was *I am singing my blue………I am singing my blue* then the song is done and they both waited for my reaction all what I said “ I am singing my blue that’s all what I understand :/” jimin said “and what you think about it”  I said “well I from the rhythm it sounds little bit sad! It was lovely but I liked the *I am singing my blue* part cause it felt like it was caring great emotions” j-hope said “woooh what is that explanation” jiminy said “yaaaaaaaay you like it wooooo you liked it” I said “okay okay I did, I hate you all I start to feel like I am changing from that rude and careless girl into sensitive” j-hope said “ and do you like that change or not” I answered “I am still confused about that” I added by the way who sings that song j-hope said “BigBang” I said “hmm never heard of it but I will try to remember them :p” jimin said “ you better do since it’s a gift from me” I held his face with my hands and shake it and said “ohhh how cuute”
I said “but can someone translates the lyrics for me” then jimin replay it again and started translating it to me
***************************
The winter had passed
And the spring has come
We have withered
And our hearts are bruised from longing

(I am singing my blues)
Used to the blue tears, blue sorrow
(I’m singing my blues)
the love that I have sent away with the floating clouds,

Under the same sky, at different places
Because you and I are dangerous
I am leaving you
It’s cowardly but I’m hiding because I’m not good enough
Cruel breakup is like the end of the road of love
No words can comfort me
Perhaps my lifetime’s last melodrama
Now its final curtain is coming down

I was born and I met you
And I have loved you to death
My cold heart that has been dyed blue
Even with my eyes closed, I can’t feel you

The winter had passed
and the spring has come
we have withered
and our hearts are bruised from longing

(I am singing my blues)
Used to the blue tears, blue sorrow
(I’m singing my blues)
the love that I have sent away with the floating clouds, oh oh

I feel like my heart has stopped beating
You and I, frozen there, after a war
Trauma, that has been carved in my head
Once these tears dry up, I will moistly remember my love
I’m neither painful nor lonely
Happiness is all self-talk
I can’t stand something more complicated
It’s no big deal, I don’t care
Inevitable wandering, people come and go

I was born and I met you
and I have loved you to death
my cold heart that has been dyed blue
Even if you have left, I am still here

(I am singing my blues)
Used to the blue tears, blue sorrow
(I’m singing my blues)
the love that I have sent away with the floating clouds, oh oh

Again tonight, underneath that blue moonlight,
I will probably fall asleep alone
even in my dreams; I look for you
and wander around while singing this song

(I’m singing my blues)
Used to the blue tears, blue sorrow
(I’m singing my blues)
the love that I have sent away with the floating clouds

(I’m singing my blues)

Then I said “ohh! That was touching, well I must admit it kpop isn’t that bad” I asked him “can you please add it to the mp3 player I may listen to it again when I am alone”
he said “with pleasure” j-hope said “ it’s time for bed now” I said “oh yeah its late, thank you a lot guys for the night, I really enjoyed being around you” Jmini said “I am the one who is happy around you” j-hope added “we are really happy to have you as our house keeper” I smiled and said “thank you and good night”
I went to my room I didn’t turn on the light then I jumped to my bed then a voice “ahhhh”