To korea

BTS and the Metalhead Girl

The day is here when I'll leave my country, I packed my cloths, there were nothing much black and red sneaker, some t-shirts for metal band, jeans " ahhh its time" Emma was with me " I will miss you stupid look you even don't care about Korea and here you're going to it" I replayed "hmmm maybe luck" she kissed me take care and if somehow you found how to talk to me please dont forget to and tell me about the guys okay" I answered "okay okay I will, bye dear see you after a year" we hugged each other, I took my bag and left
after flying for 35h I finally reach Korea, at the airport there was a guy with my name I went to him he introduced himself " I am Bang Si-Hyuk the one who is in charge of the guys" I said to myself how I am going to spell this name I am not familiar with Korean things "Lucy, I am lucy"
"let's go lucy" we rode a car and he drove us until we reached a really big and beautiful house, we entered it and I was like wooow I am going to live here hell yeah I will enjoy my time "he said I will take you in a tour, the guys are not here now they may came late at night, you know guys club nighting and stuff" I said "hah yeah :/" he said this is the guys room and in the end of this hallway is your room I entered put my bag on the bed, he said "there are cameras everywhere don't change your cloths here, enter to this room and change them" I said "what you want me to live in this place where cameras everywhere" he said " They are important people in Korea so security in important and in everywhere there is camera except toilets, showers and where you change your cloths" I though " no no just put them in toilet too weird people" then he said "lets go to show you the kitchen" after we reach he mentioned everything is here if you need anything tell the guys so they'll tell me you shouldn't go outside" I said "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat I will never ever see outside" he answered " yes except if you'll go somewhere, where there is no one and the guys are with you, in other words somewhere not public " he asked " do you know anything about Korea music, movies, dramas," I answered "I watched two my friend annoyed me to do so" he said what are they I answered " secret garden, and master's sun" " he said "hmm" then he added " about the money we will pay you 20000$ every month" I was like what I can make a lot of s with that money in my country those people are so freaking rich the he looked at his watch its time for me to go if you need something else just click on that button on your room next you bed then I will send you someone to see what you need, I will say it again no phones, net or anything for a year" I answered with happiness "yes sir" he smiled and went out I jumped omg a lot of money and free housing, in an other country what more do I want.
I went to check the guys room, I tried to open them but they were looked, I start reading names on the door " Rap monster" what a monster a may like this guy but rap eww no thanks, next J-hope hahah hope my , Emma would love this name,then jimin hmmm I dont understand it, next jin who is that neeext kookie WTF what kind of name is that then V haha that looks like an alien and the laast is suga, oh God this one must be girlish, I just hope they wont be nice I hate nice guys!
I wen to the living room to see if there is tv but there was anything! there was just a music player I turned it on and some weird music came on I said ohh ohhh no no turn off!
then I just decide to sleep.
*Riiiing* *rriiiing* I woke up and found a clock next to me it was 6am I shouted what the I've never woke up this early the I though oh God its 20000$ I woke I changed my cloths I put "METALLICA" tshirt and a black pants and went to the kitchen i found a note with " make breakfast for the guys the may wake up at 9
I said here we go, I went on making the breakfast, I heard some voices coming from the hallway! I kept on making breakfast, in sudden some on said ohh guys she is here I turned around to find............