The job

BTS and the Metalhead Girl

*bppppp* *bppp*
Lucy took her phone to answer the call, it was 11:00am
"Allo" lucy with a lazy voice
"Lucy, omg, lucy, omg"
"Oh God akhhh Emma, why waking me up in this early morning "
"Lucy, for God sake its 11am"
"ehhh whatever, what do you want Emaa"
"wake up now there is a new job application"
"what is it this time we, we applied for a lot of jobs we were never chosen"
"Luccyyyyyy, lets try, you should have hope " I interrupted her "blah, blah blah what is the job"
"Listen to me lucy"
"okay okay what"
"there is that amazing job and you know whereee"
"huh where"
"Koreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
"oh God we didn't even found a job in this country and you want us to got o korea, let me go to sleep"
"listeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, the job is be a housekeep for 7rich guys"
"-_- will you off" I turned off my phone before Emma said anything else, I woke up put on loud music as always. singing along and making coffee.
suddenly *knock knock * "EMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DID YOU COME I AM NOT APPLYING"
"Lucy oppen the door let me explain"
"I hate you", "I love you too lucy,ohh look at you with black as always anyway you have to listen this time, you should apply by net and then they will call who ever is chosen"
Lucy"just?"
Emma"yes yes"
Emma run and took lucy's lap while talking" OMG if I go to korea, I may be able to meet my oppas, and and omg they are rich I may live that romantic life"
I said " oh dear, korean destroyed your mind"
Emma replayed "honey, you know nothing, okay now here write your full name, addressee,phone number, you education level, your music taste, and how are you good at cleaning and cooking, you may even be chosen because you're a good cooker"
Lucy asked "what brought housekeeping to music, koreans are weirder than me"
"anyway here write"
I started to fill in the required stuff, my full name, Lucy****, Adressee****, phone number:****** ,Level: Graduated student Major English, Music: Metal and rock, Cleaning level: not bad, Cooking: the best cooker among my family
Emma said" oh God nobody will chose you with that "not bad" in cleaning" I replayed"look at my room, I wont lie" Emma said "oh God anyway submit it" I did what she asked me to do and I kicked her out "let me leave in peace" she kissed me in my cheek "love you my bbbbbbbf" I replay "Ohh God go go and love you too :p " she shouted after I closed the door "don't forget to turn on your phone the will answer after two days"
...two days passed and I even forget about the thing I applied for then *ringggg*riing* I answered my phone then a guy with a weird English accent saying "you have been chosen to be the house keeper" I answered " is that a joke, I got no time for that" the guy answered "no no your name is Lucy" he told me all information I entered in that website then I answered "yes I am " then listen "I am the manager of the 7 guys, we will send you information about what you'll need to prepare" I asked " then I am going to korean" he answered "yes you're" I answered "oh okay I will read the information and get prepared" the guy added you need to prepare in a week so we will send you a ticket" I said " I will try" then he ended the call
I was like what me going to Korea and but why me and who are those guys, why did they want to choose a foreigner housekeeper.
after receiving the email about information about everything I started to read "First the 7 guys you'll know everything about them when you come, Second you'll live with them with your own room, everything will be provided" I said "well that's interesting, lets see what else is coming"
I kept on reading "the money we will discusses it when you come, to inform you the guys are really famous because they are rich and their families are leaving and they need a housekeeper to care about their kids" I said " oh God rich people are all the same I hope the guys are rude so I will enjoy my self being double rude hahaha" I kept on reading "you'll get your ticket after a week, also you're not going to use your phone net or any social networking while you're here, the contract will be for a year so you better forget them, it is because of privacy" I said huh what no phone no net how I am going to listen to my music !! this is harsh, but if the money they''l give me is good enough I will be able to do it" the last thing written was "good luck see you in Korea" I said " waaaah somebody will die" I took my phone and called her and told Emma everything she was really happy for me going the only thing she told me is take pictures of the guys you'll live with I told her that I can't use phone or net cause of privacy she said "OMG then they maybe kpop stars" I answered " my , why you always relate everything to your stupid kpop, they are just kids of a rich family who will left for a businesses trip and need a house keeper for a year, anyway I 'll see you before I go okay"