Meeting the guys

BTS and the Metalhead Girl

When I turned around, it was the most shocking thing I saw a guy with light grey hair and he was wearing a black hoody, and short. He was smilling at me his smile was hot and his lips were perfect I was looking then I said to myself hey hey wake up then I said “hehe Hi” he replayed “heeyy welcome”. Then 6 more guys were running to the kitchen, they come so close to me and started looking at me, and speak Korean I was puzzled
then they guy with grey hair saidsomething to them then back off, then he said “Sorry, they were just excited to see who was the girl” then I said “ohh hehe :/”
he said” I will present myself I am Kim Nam Joon” I tried to say his name it was little bit hard to spell it then he said “ call me Rap monster” I saiiid “ oh oh oh you’re the monster” they all laughed and he turned back to the guys and said “see she got jams” I was like O.o “what is Jams” he replied “ nevermind :p”
the other guys started to introduce them selves
“hello, I am Kim Seok Jin, call me Jin” This guy I was so annoyed by he was all covered in pink I replied “ huhuh nice to meet you ` _ ` “
“hello, I am Min Yoon Gi, call me Suga” I replied yeah sure Sugar, nice to meet you”
“hey hey I am Jung Ho Seok, call me j-hope, I will be your hope ;)” I replied “ -_- no thanks I don’t need no hope” they laughed at him
then the other said “ Hello, I am Park Jimin, but call me jimin” I replied “ nice to know you Jimin”
then two guys were fighting about who will talk first “noo I will talk” “nooo me “ “noooo you stay away I will speak first” I was looking at them and thinking Korean are still so weirder than me
the Monster said “ well the own in left call him V the other own call him kookie” both guys said "we are happy to see you ^^" I added “hmm so he is the cookies and the alien” they laughed and said something in Korean then I said “ I will present myself, I am Lucy, your house keeper” they all bowed and said “welcome we are happy to have you” then I said “really should I bow? “ they laughed I asked them" are you all guys brothers" jimin said " no no we are just friends living in the same house until our parents are back" "ahh I get it, then whos house is that" and the monster said “we will talk more on the table get our breakfast” I said “okay”then the pink guy said “hey want some help with kitchen” I said with disguise “no no just go no” he said “oh ok sorry” I think “oh I hurt him but whatever I don’t like pink ewww”

I got on the table with breakfast I started the talk and said “ why that music chose on the application”
the cookies was about to say something when the monster jumped and said “ oh just we want to have people with different taste of music, we had before a girl who love Korean she always annoy us to see her oppas” I said “ ohh I have a friend like her nothing new” I added but how I am going to listen to my music the hope replayed “ you’ll not listen to it “ I replied "but they didn't mentioned that" the pink guy answered "ohhh sorry but you just can't" I get up from table and say “ nooo way, okay nice to meet you all I got to go I can’t live without my music” I went to my room packing my cloths the monster followed me “ohh oh where are you going?” I replied “hoooooooome” he said” you got money for ticket?” I said “hahha no x(“ he laughed while walking away “ haha wait until you got money and then leave” then he came back " and I forgot you already sign a year contract so sorry for your music" I throw a pillow on him and start to hit everything on my room and I scream “I hate you allll already” then I stopped and keep thinking “no no I can’t live with those guys they will annoy me especially that hope, monster and the pink guy” then I got an evil plan “ wait wait bwahaha I will have fun and get revenge for not telling me about not being able to listen to my music, let the fun begin”