Names picking

BTS and the Metalhead Girl

As I took the first paper, my heart was racing again I do not have anyone in mind that I want him to be first. I opened it and ohh! Who is he I don’t remember whose name is that I am stupid x(

I said “Shin” he was the first, I was looking to see who is he then the long guy said “ohh u got bad luck then you’ll start with me :/” zico said “ayyshhh” Zelo” no I want to be first” shin “take my place if you want” I was mad he is not interested at all x( kook said “no no rules are rules”
they wrote his name on the paper they already hang in a wall!


I took the second paper oh thank God I said with a smile “ VVVVVV” he said “yaay :p” Zelo” ohh when is my turn” v answered “haha you’re not lucky”

 I opened the third paper while thinking “ ohh at least some people want to be with me so bad, those guys are really making me love this place already ^^”
I said “Bang” the manly voiced guy lucky me he is a great guy

the fourth “ yong” that was the nicest guy can’t wait to see how nice is he the fifth “Jin” ohh noo!! I really do not feel comfortable around him!


The sixth “Zeelooooooo” he said “wohoo finally x(“


the seventh “Jimin” he said “ohh I should wait for long time to be with you” I smiled to him “it will come so fast^^”


the eighth “ohh The freak” rap monster said “ayyshhh youuuu!! I am a monster a monster “I replied “what is the different between a freak and a monster :p” then he said “I will show you the difference when I will be with you :@” I replied “ohh look who is angry xD”

The ninth “Kai” it was the hair guy!! I should really remember everyone’s name x(! and again the name I swear I heard it somewhere!!!


the tenth “ hoooppeee” “yyaaaaay” he said


the eleventh “Zicoooooo” he said “ohh that’s not fair :/” I replied “ops sorry L”


the twelfth “ cookieees” “ohh I am who discovered the idea ,I should be the first” Zelo and zico answered him “rules are rules -_-“ “ohh okay okay x(“


the thirteenth   “PYO” ohh the pinked hair


the fourteenth “Kris” he showed no interest too


the last “Sugaar ^^” “yay :/ lucky me” I replied him “save the best to the last :D” “are you calling me the best”  I said “mmmm maybe”


kook said “so tomorrow its Shin’s day, by the way who will not be home tomorrow” most of them raised their hands the ones left were “shin, Kris, yong, and kai” at least yong will be here if anything happened he will save me :D


then I asked “where are you going all :/” pyo answered “well we have just somethings to do outside”
“but you’ll come for lunch right” he replayed “yeah yeah of course, just make us something good” I said “of course ^^”


after the picking of names was done, I looked at the names “ohh what a long list! I hope a year will be enough to know them all”

everybody went to their rooms some stayed in the living room!
Shin and yong were there too! They were playing guitars! Yong had a solo guitar and shin had bass!!
*I am a rock fan I know all about guitars* I wish I can play it someday: /


I stayed in the living room watching them playing and singing!! I said to the one who was next to me “waaa look at how they play guitars!! If they faster it and play like this” I started to make expressions as if I was playing guitar then I looked “ohh it was you Kris!! I wasted my energy for nothing -_-“he didn’t say a word and start playing in his phone then he said “tomorrow you will be with shin tell him to teach you some” I said “really!! Will he want to do so?” he answered “ I don’t care about that” I looked at him “ohh why am I talking to you”

I get up and went to kitchen!! “I should make dinner!” we ate dinner and went to sleep!