Chances

Oh Baby, Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom's POV

"Bom! What are you doing here?"

Chanyeol exclaimed, walking out of the crowd. Chanyeol is my step brother. He always made fun of me, and embarrassed me. In seventh grade, he even told my crush I liked him. I faked a smiled at him.

"Oh.. I'm just here with Minzy."

"Oh my gosh! How funny is this? I haven't seen you in so long!"

That's kind of the point.

He slung his arm around me, and I gradually slipped out o his grasp. He was taller now, much taller. He died his once brown hair red, and wore a seemingly permanent childish grin on his face. 

The group was conversing, laughing, smiling. I felt.. forgotten. Chanyeol turned to me, and noticed the frown on my face.

"Can we talk?"

"Okay.."

We walked away from the group, unnoticed.

"I heard-"

"Go ahead, torment me about it like you always have."

He frowned at me.

"I'm not that person anymore. This sis serious. I want to act like a proper brother. I want to help."

I bit my bottom lip, and pondered.

"How do I know this isn't just an act?"

"You don't, and neither do I. I just need to to trust that that isn't me. Not anymore."

I smiled at him, and hugged him, my chin resting on his shoulder. 

"Thank you."

I said. We walked back to the group, and were greeted by the devil herself. Chaerin, and her posse. Only this time she gave me a smile instead of a glare.

"Hey babe!"

She said to Chanyeol, as she pulled him into a hug. My eyes widened. The thought of them made me mentally throw up. She extended her hand out to me.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted before. Please forgive me!"

She bowed before me.

What the hell is going on?

I plainly looked at her, but I guess she took that as an apology. She grinned at me and pecked Chanyeol on the cheek before rejoining the conversation between the big group. Chanyeol joined her, and I tried. There was no more room at the table. I it up, and went to another table and just decided to listen to music. I felt my eyelids become heavy and I fell asleep to the beat of the music.

Luhan's POV

The fair was crowded, I looked everywhere for Tao and Chen. They had invited me here, and I was going to meet them. I saw them at a table, with others laughing. From what I could see, there was no room at the table. I sighed and turned around to walk back to the car. A lone girl sitting at a table, asleep. 

Now is my chance to make things right.

I calmly walked to where Bom was sitting. Her eyes closed, and I could hear the faint beat of the music stream out of her earbuds. She stirred, and woke, to look at me. She rolled her eyes and started to get up. I grabbed her wrist.

"Wait."

"What?"

"I want to talk to you."

She sat down.

"What."

"So.. Is that Kris boy your boyfriend?"

She looked at me, and replied,

"Yeah. What is it to you?"

"Just wondering."

"Get to the point Luhan. I don't have time for this."

"Yes you do. Now you are going to sit down and talk to me."

"Fine."

"Okay. I wanted to apologize for the way I acted. I realized something recently."

"What?"

"I.. I do have responsibility. I want to be a part of this baby's life. I was stupid to even think about not taking care of this. I want to be a father."

She looked at her lap, and bit her bottom lip.

"It's a little to late for that don't you think?"

She asked ne, chuckling.

"I appreciate that you want to be a father. I do. But how do I know you won't flake out? Just jump right out of this baby's life when the hits the fan. I don't know you.  What happened that night shouldn't have."

"I care about you."

"No.. no you don't. You care about your reputation and how it would be affected if people found out you're the father."

"That's not true."

"Isn't it? Don't feed me lies. I have enough of that in my life already."

It was then she wiped her eyes and stood up, walking away from me. 

"Do you not think I'm capable?"

I yelled to her. She turned around.

"I know you aren't capable."

She then walked out of sight. I pulled out my laptop, and started doing some research. I was going to prove her wrong.

Kris's POV

I sat on the couch, checking the time frequently, waiting for them to get back. I received a call, and eagerly looked at it. Unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Meet me at the cafe."

The voice hung up, and I decided to pass time and go. I walked and saw the bastard Luhan.

"Was it you who called?"

"Yes."

"What do you want?"

"Sit."

He gestured to the chair in front of him, and I sat down.

" Have you taken responsibility for her baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter