The Accident

Oh Baby, Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

I was at the market, picking out small things like bonnets and rattles for the baby. I didn't want to be so tacky, picking everything pink just because she's a girl. I got some of everything, yellow, green, blue, pink, purple and other colors. I don't want my kid to grow up stereo typed. I bought everything in my basket and drove over to Bom's, where she was sleeping on the couch. I took the knitted blanket off the floor and placed it on her. As I did so, she woke up and looked at me.

"Hey." she said, yawning.

"Hi. So, listen. I got a couple things for the baby." I stated as I pulled the items out of the bag showing her.

"Thank you. That was nice."

"Well yeah, I mean I want to be a good father." She grinned at me before sitting up, clutching her stomach. She groaned in pain, and I rushed to her side.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, my stomach just hurts."

"I'll get you some medicine." I told her as I got up to look in the cupboard. There was nothing in there, so I decided to run to the store to get some. After checking out, I brought it to the car and started driving home. 

 

Bom's POV

I flipped through the channels on the TV, waiting for Luhan to arrive back. I stopped on the news, occasionally I liked to catch up on society. I listened to the middle aged lady speak.

Well today, I'm here on the sight of a car accident. Two cars collided due to a duck walking into the road, one of the drivers recklessly swerved to the left, colliding with a car. The reckless driver is fortunately unharmed, but in the other car a celebrity named Luhan suffered an injury to the head, knocking him unconcious. He is being driven to the hospital as we speak.

I froze in my spot. Did I hear her right? Surely I didn't. I decided to rewined the channel, and I heard her voice once again.

a celebrity named Luhan suffered an injury to the head

I shot up, causing the pain in my stomach to intensify. I put my hand to my mouth, I knew I had to call Minzy and have her take me to the hospital.

"Hello?"

"Minzy?"

"Oh hey Bom! What's up"

"I need you to drive me to the hospital."

"Holy . Are you going into labor?!?"

"No! God no. Luhan was involved in a car accident,We need to see him and make sure he's okay."

"Oh my god! He better be okay. Alright, I'll be there in five."

I hung up the phone. Those five minutes went by painfully slow. When she got here, I walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter