A Creepy-thoughtful-weirdo

One Message Received

Sehun started to become curious that's why he decided to ask the mysterious sender.

 

 

  To: *****

 How do you know my full name? 

 

 

After sending the message, he closed his eyes and placed his left hand on his forehead.

 

 

" Ugh, what am I doing? Why did I even ask why? " he mumbled.

 

 

He felt his heart skipped a beat when his phone buzzed. He doesn't know why do he feels nervous about the reply.

 

 

  From: *****

' I'm good at guessing names and any kind of stuffs. '

 

 

     For Sehun, that reply was a . He expected that the reply was like, ' We're schoolmates and i've heard your name in school before ' or ' Someone told me about you blablabla.. ' , something like that.

 

 

" or maybe "  he thought,  " someone's pranking me ".   He remembered, one of his friends named Jongdae likes to prank people.

 

 

To: *****

Oh com'on Jongdae, I already figured out this is a prank

 

 

And he instantly got a reply.

 

 

From: *****

Who's Jongdae? I'm not pranking you. You don't believe me? Then let me guess something about you.

 

 

Guessing something about him? Of course he can do that 'cause they are together in school for crying out loud!

 

 

To: *****

Jongdae, give up already. Your prank wouldn't work anymore

 

 

He recieved another quick reply.

 

 

From: *****

You're in your bedroom now, lying on your bed

 

 

Sehun chuckled after looking at the clock on the table beside his bed and at the window. It's already night and probably most people were already lying on their beds.

 

 

To: *****

You know it's already night, right? Just give up

 

 

" Sehun! Come down and eat dinner! " sehun's mom suddenly yelled.

 

 

" Just a minute mom " sehun yelled back.

 

 

Sehun's phone buzzed twice.

 

 

 

From: *****

Hmm.. You're mom yelled

 

 

Second message:

 

 

From: *****

Go down first and eat dinner. Your stomach will hurt if you don't eat.

 

 

" What the?! How?! " sehun exclaimed then sat up on his bed.

 

 

His phone buzzed again.

 

 

From: *****

Surprised? I know i'm good

 

 

Before sehun could reply, he received another message.

 

 

From: *****

Just eat first before sending me a reply.

 

 

" Tch.. fine. " sehun muttered before going down to their dining area.

 

 

While eating, he realized something.

 

 

" Why did I even obey someone I don't know? "

 

 

He quickly finished eating then ran up to his room. He grabbed his phone then began to type something. Before he could send the message, he received one.

 

 

From: *****

Whoa. Do you really eat that fast? or you're just excited to talk to me?

 

 

It made sehun a 'lil bit annoyed.

 

 

To: *****

Don't be such an arrogant. Who the heck will be excited to talk to someone who's creepy like you

 

 

He sat down on his bed while waiting for the reply. Why was he waiting for a creepy dude's reply? He doesn't know too.

 

 

From: *****

I'm not being arrogant. Creepy like me? What makes you say i'm creepy?

 

 

To: *****

Firstly. you said you're good at GUESSING any kind of stuffs, but what you're doing is not guessing anymore, it feels like you're watching me

 

 

Sehun looked around to check if someone's really watching him. He's thankful he hadn't seen anything.

 

 

From: *****

Well, I just know everything... Everything about you.

 

 

That message gave sehun goosebumps.

 

 

To: *****

You're creepy and weird

 

 

Sehun sighed, he only had a little bit long text conversation with a weirdo. How great, he thought.

 

 

From: *****

You should sleep now. You have to attend school tomorrow right

 

 

Well, it's not just a creepy weirdo, A creepy-thoughtful-weirdo.

 

 

To: *****

Yeah right

 

 

From: *****

Sleep well. Goodnight

 

 

........................................

Sehun couldn't stop thinking about that weirdo. He's really creeped out but he had to admit that he did enjoyed their convo, atleast. He thinks that person was weird but somehow it was also nice and seems to be friendly, (maybe), it even told him to eat , told him to sleep because of classes tomorrow and even said goodnight as if they were already friends.

 

   Whoever that weirdo is, it must be a good friend, sehun thinks.

 

 

Wait, he forgot to ask the name. " .. " he mumbled.

 

 

 

...................

Meanwhile in someone's place...

 

 

" Mmm... I will do everything just to be a part of you life, Oh Sehun. "

 

 

..............................................

A/n: Hi~ First I wanted to thank those people who subscribed in this fanfic, means a lot to me. I'll do what I can to finish this fanfic 'cause I have to do some damn school works and i'm lazy sometimes. Hope you enjoyed reading~