A New Friend

One Message Received

As soon as the bell rang, Sehun immediately grabbed his bag and left the school. When he arrived at their house, his mother wasn't there. She must be still in the office. His father is working in L.A and only comes home once a year.

 

 

He went to his room, tossed his bag somewhere then jumped on his bed. He was about to sleep when he felt his phone vibrated in his pocket. His heart thumped.

 

 

' Must be that weirdo again ' he thought.

 

 

He was wrong.

 

 

From: Jongdae

You left us without saying a single word. We're hurted :'(

 

 

" Yeah right... Says the people who never greeted me back. " sehun scoffed.

 

 

To: Jongdae

Do your ing homework.

 

Happy?I'm going to sleep so don't dare to send a single message.

 

P.S Send this to them

 

 

He really can't understand himself right now. Once, he was waiting for just at least one of his friends to send any text to him and now that one of them did, he didn't take the chance to continue a conversation between them or open a topic they could talk for a while. He even told his 'friend' not to send anything 'cause he said he's going to sleep, which was totally a lie.

 

 Yes he did want to sleep, but something stops him and wait for something. Also, he was a bit disappointed 'cause he thought the text was from...

 

 

" Why was I expecting that weirdo will text me. " he asked himself, placing his right hand on his forehead.

 

 

He closed his eyes again. It feels so peaceful, perfect moment to take a nap, until his phone buzzed again.

 

 

" Ugh! I told him not to send a single.... " he frozed when he saw that it wasn't from jongdae.

 

 

From: *****

At home already? Well anyway, you didn't reply to any of the texts I send this morning. It made me a bit sad :(

 

 

Sehun didn't realize that his lips automatically formed a smile as he starts typing a message.

 

 

To: *****

I woke up so late that I didn't even have a second to check my phone

 

 

 

From: *****

Oh okay... How's your day?

 

 

Sehun frowned when he remembered everything that happened.

 

 

To: *****

Horrible. Don't even ask why, it was too horrible to explain

 

 

From: *****

Aww..Poor you.. Just wanna know, why'd you wake up so late? I'm pretty sure i've told you to sleep already last night

 

 

 

To: *****

I've been thingking about

 

 

' Oh ! ' He exclaimed when he accidentally pressed the send button.

 

 

Realization hits him late. Hell he didn't even notice that he was about to say, " I've been thinking about you and your texts keeps echoing in my head the whole night "

 

 

From: *****

Thinking about what? Me? hahaha..

 

 

Curse this damn weirdo.. He was right but it's wayy too embarassing to admit it, especially to that weirdo, nuh uh. He'll just deny it of course.

 

 

To: *****

Hell no!

 

 

 

From: *****

 You know... You're a bad lier.. hahaha!

 

 

His face heated up '.. This.. this freaking weirdo! '

 

 

To: *****

I wasn't thinking about you idiot! I've been thinking about my life and stuffs that was none of your damn business!

 

 

 

From: *****

Okay okay calm your horse.. I was just teasing you.. I know it wasn't really me..

 

 

From: *****

..thought the way you deny it..was pretty obvious..

 

 

Sehun was astonished. Here goes his annoying creepiness again.. And he was too annoyed and embarassed to say anything or defend himself.

 

 

From: *****

Annoyed? Sorry for that.. Uh let's just talk about something else. you can ask me anything you want

 

 

He feels a 'lil bit relieved that weirdo didn't continue to annoy him and even apologized. Well, speaking of asking, he had a prepared question.

 

 

To: *****

your name

 

 

 

From: *****

 My name?

 

 

 

To: *****

Do I have to repeat it again? I wanted to ask what your name is. We've already talked yesterday until now, yet I still don't know anything about you. It was weird that you know mine while I don't know yours

 

 

 

From: *****

I'm Tao

 

 

 

To: *****

Mind telling me your full name?

 

 

 

From: *****

Oh, right.. I'm Tao, Huang Zitao

 

 

 

" Huang... Zitao? Was he a chinese? " sehun asked himself before deciding to ask weirdo - Tao.

 

 

To: *****

Are you a chinese?

 

 

 

From: *****

Yeah, pure chinese

 

 

 

To: *****

Wow... for a chinese you're good in speaking korean

 

 

While waiting for tao's reply, he renamed tao's number. It's weird not to put a name on someone's number when you already know its name.

 

 

From: Zitao

Well I wouldn't waste my time to attend korean classes without learning anything. Besides, I have a purpose for learning korean. I really wanted to speak korean fluently so i'll be able to speak to someone.. and seems like it really works..

 

 

 

To: Zitao

Ah... Anyway how old are you?

 

 

 

From: Zitao

one year older than you

 

 

" What the... so he even knows my age?.. " he whispered to himself.

 

 

Before he could type something, tao sends another message.

 

 

From: Zitao

Since I know you'll ask something about me, just let me introduce my self. I'm Huang Zitao, like I said, one year older than you. I'm from Qingdao, china. And a highschool boy who's in the same grade as you....

 

 

 

Then they started to talk about their hobbies and others stuffs and things blablabla...

 

 

From: Zitao

So... We're friends now?

 

 

To: Zitao

I thought we already were when we started to talk about stuffs

 

 

 

From: Zitao

Oh.. Just making sure.. Well, it's already getting late. You should eat your dinner and go to sleep so you won't be late again

 

 

To: Zitao

Fine.. Seriously, are you my friend or my long lost real mother? 

 

 

From: Zitao

Can't a friend care for his friend?

 

 

 

To: Zitao

Not really... but stop being motherly-like..

 

 

From: Zitao

Nah, i won't. Hey you're making it longer, just do what i told you okay? 

 

 

To: Zitao

Yeah yeah, fine

 

 

From: Zitao

It was nice to have a new friend today :) Goodnight~

 

 

To: Zitao

Yeah it was. Night weirdo~ 

 

 

 

........................

Tao couldn't help but smile. Finally,his making a process of getting close to him.

 

 

" I wish we can be already more than friends now.. Hunhun.. " he muttered while hugging his pillow.

 

 

 

............................................

A/n: Ey Yo! Sorry for not updating fast. Man, to many things to do.. Anyways I'm so happy that people recognizes this fanfic of mine. I hope you enjoyed reading. Please wait for mah updates.. Bye~ bye~