He's the one who's being now, right?

One Message Received

" Why do you look like a haggard zombie? " Jongin asked, trying not to laugh.

 

 

" I didn't sleep. " Sehun answered lazily.

 

 

" What did you do the whole night huh? " Jongdae smirked at him.

 

 

" Thinking about his beloved Luhan-hyung the whole night, maybe.. " Baekhyun joined them.

 

 

" Thinking or maybe, fantasizing things about his Luhan hyung the whole night. " Jongin said then gave jongdae a  'Am-I-right' look.

 

 

" Yeah right. " Jongdae understands what he means and the both of them laughed like idiots.

 

 

" How did I became friends with this kind of people... " Sehun whispers to himself but chanyeol heard him.

 

 

" So now you're doubting us being your friends? " chanyeol said with a 'fake' disappointed look.

 

 

" Not really. Just don't mind, i'm too sleepy to join your non-sense stuffs today. " Sehun then yawned.

 

 

" Have you confessed and got rejected? " Baekhyun asks.

 

 

" What?! No! " sehun stands up, " I'll go back to the classroom. " then he left his friends at the cafeteria.

 

 

" What's wrong with that kid? " Baekhyun scratches his head.

 

 

" Something's up to him.. " Jongdae said then placed his fingers under his chin.

 

 

 

........................

 

 

When Sehun reached their classroom, he immediately sat down on his chair and rest his head on his desk.

 

 

" Damn i'm really sleepy.. " he mubled then closed his eyes.

 

 

Why was he sleepy? Why haven't he sleep last night? Well....

 

 

....Flashback from last night until in the morning....

 

 

12: 00 am

 

 

Sehun's eyes are still widely open. He can't sleep because everytime he tries to, thoughts starts to float in his head and those words from that weirdo keeps echoing in his mind.

 

 

   ' I just know everything... Everything about you. '

 

 

" Damn.. " he cursed.

 

 

   ' Sleep well. Goodnight. '

 

 

" .. " he cursed again.

 

 

 

1:00 am

 

 

" This is all your fault you damn weirdo.. "

 

 

* Le words from weirdo starts echoing in his mind again *

 

 

" Fuuucckkkk! " 

 

 

 

3:00 am

 

 

" Let me sleep damn brain of mine.. "

 

 

* Words starts echoing again *

 

 

" Ugh! For pete's sake! "

 

 

 

5:00 am

 

 

" Must. Sleep. " then closes his eyes.

 

 

" Le words starts echoing again and again *

 

 

" Oh com'on! "

 

 

 

6:00 am

 

 

" .. Only one hour left before school.. "

 

 

 

6:25 am

 

 

Finally, thoughts stopped floating inside his head and the words stopped echoing. He eventually falls asleep. 

 

 

 

6:55 am

 

 

Sehun was awaken by his mom who was yelling his name like a cave woman. He tried to open his eyes to look at the clock. He quickly got up and exclaimed, " Oh ! Five minutes left! " then ran into the bathroom. After making sure he's all ready, he left their house without eating anything. He was thinking of riding a taxi or a bus so he can reach his school fast but there was a heavy traffic so he decided to just walk. The school is a bit far from sehun's house. He panicked when someone yelled 'It's already 7:30' , means he's late, for half an hour. He then ran as fast as he could. While on his way, 'cause he was in a hurry, he didn't notice that he stepped on a street dog's tail so the dog ran after him. The dog was fast and so he was. All the people he passes by were looking weirdly at him. He was so damn ing thankful that nothing bad happened to him and arrived to school in one piece.

 

He was sweating like as if he joined a race when he finally reached their classroom. All of his classmates and their teacher looked at him like as if he was a criminal. When the teacher asked why he was sweating like hell, his friends were simply looking away and trying to hold their laugh. Their teacher scolded him for being so late and the next time he will be late again, he'll go to the principal's office.

 

 

 

..... End of the damn flashback.....

 

 

Sehun badly wants to sleep until the end of the last subject but one of the next teachers might scold him if he was caught sleeping in their goddamn boring class. He slipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out his phone. 

 

 

' 10 messages received '  was the first thing that appeared when he opened it.

 

 

" What does this weirdo wants huh? Tell me that he knew what happened to me a while ago? " sehun thought before reading the messages.

 

 

 

From: *****

Goodmorning :)

 - 6:25 am

 

 

From: *****

Hey, you awake?

- 6:27 am

 

 

From: *****

It's already 6:30. Aren't you going to wake up and get ready for school?

- 6:30 am

 

 

From: *****

Still sleeping huh..

- 6:33 am

 

 

From: *****

Hey! Wake up!

- 6:35 am

 

 

From: *****

Wake up! Wake up!

- 6:36 am

 

 

From: *****

Wake up hunhun! You're going to be late!

- 6:40 am

 

 

From: *****

Are you awake and just not answering me?

- 6:43 am

 

 

From: *****

Did plan to not to go to school today?

- 6: 49

 

 

From: *****

I bet your mom's yelling like a cave woman just to wake you up.

- 6:54

 

 

 

" Did this weirdo just call me 'hunhun'? " he made a disgust look but smiled after.

 

 

No one had ever greeted him 'goodmorning' before. 

 

 

He doesn't know why, but those messages brightens his mood up. 

 

 

He let out a deep sigh before burying his face in his hands, " Why do I suddenly feel like I want to talk to that weirdo? "

 

 

 

 

Last night he blame that weirdo 'cause couldn't sleep, now he wants to talk to him. He's the one who's being weird now, right?

 

 

 

...........................

A/n: Yo people~ I'm really not satisfied about this chapter but i'm too lazy to continue typing now. Besides it will be too long if I continue so I decided to put the part (that was supposed to be here) to the next chapter. I hope this wasn't so boring. That's it so thank you for reading. (Also for subscribing) :) 

P.S Sorry if my english wasn't that good. :3