His chuckle

One Message Received

Sehun woke up earlier than his alarm clock. He took a bath, ate breakfast then left for school. Instead of riding a bus (like he usually do when he's too lazy to walk) he just walked.

 

 

He walking quietly, looking at the places and the people he passes by. A familiar buzz made him stop from walking, pulling the electronic devide from his pocket and from a blank expression, his face becomes brighter and his lips curved into a small smile.

 

 

From: Zitao

Hey goodmorning! Hmm... You seemed to be early today huh..

 

 

To: Zitao

Do I really need to get used to your creepiness now?

 

 

From: Zitao

Yeah get used to it.. I'll be going to school too, just uh greeted you a good morning. I'll text you later okay? Bye~

 

 

To: Zitao

Yeah Bye.

 

 

After that, sehun puts his phone back to his pocket then continued to walk.

 

 

Little did he know, Jongin and Jongdae was watching him not so far from where he was. They both grinned when they saw sehun smiled to his phone.

 

 

" Knew it.. There was really something going on with him. " jongdae said proudly.

 

 

" All we need to do is to interview him.. " jongin added before they began to walk.

 

 

 

******** At the school Cafeteria

 

" So Sehun-ah.. " jongdae started when they sat at their usual spot in the canteen.

 

 

" ..What? " sehun raised a brow when he shifted his head to jongdae's direction.

 

 

" Speak up Sehun...We know something's up to you. " jongin gave him a wide grin.

 

 

" Up to me? The are you talking about? " sehun asked gaving them a 'what-the' look.

 

 

" Yesterday you act like you're  a woman with a monthly period, and a while ago, we saw you on the way to school, smiling like an idiot to your phone.. " jongdae said.

 

 

Baekhyun looked at sehun with his eyes widely open, " Don't tell me you and that senior are already texting each other.. "

 

 

" How can I text him when I didn't even have his number?! "

 

 

" Seriously, spill the truth.. Or suffer until the end of the school year.. " jongin threatened.

 

 

" I don't need to tell you everything about my personal life. Besides, it's not worth your interest. "

 

 

" Oh com'on.. Worth it or not just say it already. I don't want to die still figuring out about that . " jongdae whined.

 

 

" You're overreacting Jongdae.. Pshh, Fine, whatever... Last last night I received a text from an unknown number.. " sehun started.

 

 

The other four leaned and listens to him carefully.

 

 

" I thought it was one of you that changed your number so I replied and asked its name, but it asked me back my name. "

 

 

" Then? " the four asked in chorus.

 

 

" Of course I replied my name, just my first name. It replied, ' Oh... sehun.. Oh sehun ' " he continued.

 

 

" So that person actually knows you? " chanyeol asked.

 

 

" I don't know.. I asked him how he does know my name.. And he replied, ' I'm good at guessing names and any kind of stuffs ' "

 

 

" Was he a fortune teller or what? " jongin asks.

 

 

" Don't know.. But he creeps the hell out of me.. It feels like he watches me.. " Sehun stated.

 

 

" Hmm.. must be a stalker.. "says baekhyun.

 

 

" I don't think so.. "

 

 

Jongdae grinned, " Must be Lu- "

 

 

" Nope. " sehun cutted him off.

 

 

" How can you be sure? Jongadae might be right. " jongin said.

 

 

" Uhh... 'Cause he already told me who he is... ? "

 

 

The four gave him a shocked look, " Really? " 

 

 

" So what was this guy's name? " chanyeol asked.

 

 

" Huang Zitao "

 

 

" How old is he? "

 

 

" One year older than me, Same grade as ours, from china but speaks korean well. Questions? "

 

 

" Is he the reason why you're smiling like an idiot a while ago? " Jondae said then smirks at him.

 

 

" Is it bad to smile because a friend greets you? " sehun said with a sarcastic tone.

 

 

" You're alraeady friends with a complete stranger? Whoa, that was fast.. " 

 

 

" Well even thought he's kinda... Creepy and weird, he's kind. "

 

 

" Creepy? "

 

 

" He uhh.. Like I said , it feels like he watches me and knows what I do like uhmm, yesterday, when I got home I received a message from him that says, ' At home already? blabla... '  "

 

 

Chanyeol burst to laughter along with jongin, jongdae and baekhyun.

 

 

" Aww.. our sehunnie has a stalker.. " Jongdae said then laugh again.

 

 

" He's not a stalker.. " sehun says, " Or maybe he was.. " he mumbled.

 

 

" Have you seen him in person? " baekhyun asked.

 

 

" No. Didn't even heard his voice.. " sehun replied.

 

 

" Hmm, what do you think does he looks like? " jongdae

 

 

" I don't have any ing idea.. "

 

 

" Do you think he looks better than- "

 

 

" I don't know! "

 

 

The four rolled then eyes on him then starts to talk like highschoool teenage girls that talks about their crushes they even tease zitao to him.

 

 

" These people... " sehun muttered while looking at his friends.

 

 

 

******** After school 

 

While sehun's on his way, his phone starts ringing,

 

 

Zitao is calling. His hands slowly trembled as he answers the call.

 

 

".. Hello " he speaks.

 

 

[ " You're voice is a bit shaky. Does anything happened? ]

 

 

" Nice voice. " sehun blurted out.

 

 

He heard him chuckled [ " Yours too " ]

 

 

Sehun was too embarassed to speak something, no words came out of his mouth. Zitao's chuckle made him even more embarassed.

 

 

[ " Mmm..Well, would you mind sharing me what happened today? " ]

 

 

 

" Yeah sure long lost mom .."

 

 

Zitao then chuckled again.

 

 

That voice really is something, especially the way he chuckles, sehun swears.

 

 

 

..................................

A/n: It's been a while since the last time i've updated.. Uhh yeah,, dunno when is my next update... So uhh I hope you guys still reads this. Bye~