Message

One Message Received

  " Another damn boring day.. this life. " sehun stated then let out a loud sigh.

 

 

      Sehun is a highschool boy who should be enjoying his high school life and wasting his time with his friends, but here he is, lying on his bed and staring at the ceiling of his room. It's not that he doesn't have any friends, his friends were just busy about something else and he isn't used of approaching someone or asking them to hang out with him. He was lucky he made some friends.

     

     He doesn't want to watch t.v nor surf in the internet, heck he always do that everyday so he's already damn sicked fo doing any of those two.

 

     

 

   He's also a bit tired of thinking thoughts about his crush, Luhan, a senior who's pretty popular in his school. Well, sehun thinks about him everyday but for now, his mind can't focus of thinking about him.

 

 

   Sehun really don't know what to do so he just decided to take a nap. He was already sleeping when he felt something vibrated under his pillow. He lazily stretched his right hand under his pillow and found out it was his phone that disturbed his nap. He slowly opened his eyes then opened his phone.

 

   ' One message received '

 

His vision was still a 'lil bit blurry but when saw the notification, his vision become clear. He even blinked three times to see if it was real. Finally, it feels like he hadn't receive any text for decades (except from his parents).

 

 

 From: *****

    Hey! what's up? :)

 

 

Sehun smiled when he read the message, it was from an unknown number so he thought one of his friends changed his number and texted him to infrom his new number.

 

 

 To: *****

 Hey. Well, i'm a bit bored. Anyway tell me who you are so I can save your new number.

 

 

From: *****

 Tell you who I am? New number? This is my old number. Have you deleted mine?

 

 

Sehun became confused. Old number? He's sure he haven't deleted any number.

 

 

 To: *****

I haven't delete any numbers.Tell me who you are. 

 

 

From: *****

Wait. Tell me your name first.

 

 

Sehun's eyebrows twitched but he decided to reply.

 

 

To: *****

Uh, Sehun. 

 

 

From: *****

Oh. ..Sehun...  Oh Sehun.

 

Few minutes have passed and sehun didn't receive any messages anymore. He doesn't know what to say either. He went to his contacts to check his friends's number.

 

Baekhyun

 

Chanyeol

 

Jongdae

 

Jongin

 

They were all there. Maybe the text wasn't really for him. He re-read the last message he received from the unknown number.

 

 

Sehun's eyes widened, If that person was wrong for sending the message to him, then how come does he/she knows his full name?

 

 

 

 

 

 

*******************************************

A/N: I'm really tired but I still managed to write the first chapter. Hope you liked it :)