caffeine-powered

just three words.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU67p7iw4dwAOX6kenvjY  tumblr_nglk76OCWx1r0couto2_250.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSynUVzUibrUNFFRYPw2wX

He's drinking his first cup of coffee already, but still, Nam Taehyun feels a lot drowsy and a little heavy-lidded. 

A hand is placed on his shoulder. "Nuh-uh, not yet." long, slender fingers tip the cup upwards, forcing him to drink more than he intended too. His tongue is almost burnt when she puts the cup of mildy-hot coffee down for him. "You have to finish this term paper, Tae." Seungwan says, apparently scolding him already before he's even started.

Even with that bossy tone, her voice still sounded so alluring and so blissful to his ears and now all he can think about is how he can sleep while listening to her muttering sweet nothings to him in his ear.

Taehyun sighs and looks at her. "I can fail this semester and ace the next one, I swear -"

"That can't happen," she cuts off bluntly.

"Yes it can."

"No, it can't." she places her hand on his desk and eyes him sternly. She doesn't need to say more and - or - even do more, because right then, Taehyun zips his mouth shut and turns back to his laptop.

> ; <

On his second coffee, she checks on him in the midst of reading a book. 

It's her fifth time asking:

"How's it going?"

In the past hour alone.

Taehyun knows, because he's counted.

Head over heart.

"Umm, so-so."

The human brain knows more.

"Can I see it?"

but then again, the heart feels more.

"I have no idea what I wrote, Seungwan." 

I don't know. Damn this paper. 

She reads what he's typed and from the look on her face, he knows she's resisting the urge to slap him on the head right there and then. His last line gets to her, but she just sighs at him. "I have no idea what you wrote too." she only says, and Taehyun feels like crawling into a hole. 

> ; <

It's already midnight when he starts on his third cup of coffee. 

Seungwan finishes the book, but doesn't talk about it like how she usually would. She doesn't want to disturb him, and he knows this. She even leaves the light on to their room because she knows he needs it to type, even though she sleeps better when the lights are off. 

Taehyun moves to the bed, and Seungwan is there beside him, lying down and getting ready to doze off while he's still stuck on his first paragraph because apparently, he doesn't know how to end it. 

How can he though when Seungwan is right beside him, with her clothing so thin and cloth so smooth. Her sleeveless silk top shows off her strong collarbones, the structure of her beautiful shoulders and the whiteness of her skin.

Under the sheets, he feels her bare legs pressed tightly against his thighs and her skin might as be as white as her silk two-piece sleeping wear. He's so tempted to just touch her, hold her, never let her go until the break of dawn and just make love to -

"Hey," 

Seungwan kicks him back to reality and Taehyun groans. 

> ; <

He's halfway through his fourth cup when he notices that Seungwan is already asleep, deep in the depths of dreamland and almost impossible to wake up now.

Taehyun pauses on typing and takes this moment to silently look at her. The world seemed so quiet, so still that nothing existed in that moment but only him and her - just them - and perhaps, he liked it that way. 

He moves his laptop aside to scoot over to her. He whispers her name, only for him and maybe for her, to hear. He caresses her right cheek and she doesn't even flinch or shift under his soft touch.

She looked so peaceful and beautiful, at the same time.

He leans in and because he has self-control, he pecks her cheek only for now.

> ; <

It's two in the morning and his taste bud is rebelling against the taste of coffee now. It's his fifth cup and he's not even halfway done with his term paper.

"Taehyun?"

"Hmm," 

She stirs when he replies with a hum. She's facing him now, yet her eyes are squinted and not properly open. The only light in the room now was the one coming from his laptop's screen but she doesn't question it. "Finished?" she mumbles, eyes still closed in the darkness and barely even semi-awake.

"Nope,"

"Half way?"

"Nope,"

"Second paragraph?"

"Err, technically?"

She heaves out a large sigh, making Taehyun feel a little bit guilty. "You can do that tomorrow, come 'ere."

She opens her arms for him to enter her embrace, and Taehyun fights a battle in his mind as he looks at his laptop then at his girlfriend. 

Who to choose?

Which to choose?

"Taehyun, baby, you're tired. Come," she won only by a point difference in Taehyun's head. It was her tempting voice that scored her the extra point. 

He shuts the laptop off and falls into her embrace. Her slender arms hold on tightly to his waist as she snuggles her head to his chest. Her warmth radiates towards his own body and he shifts just to see her face. They fit together perfectly into each other. 

He kisses her forehead and says her name, sweetly and softly.

She mumbles his name back. 

"Seungwan,"

"Taehyun,"

He leans in for a kiss and the bitter taste from his lips is wiped away by her own. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSynUVzUibrUNFFRYPw2wX

alrighty, so i think everyone knows after that gayo daejun stage "moves like jagger", wendy and taehyun have been frequently shipped and I am proud to say that I am one of the people who do ship them and find them adorable together. 
like, oh my gosh! I love these two to bits now. 
anybody know the official couple name for wendy & taehyun? If there isn't yet then I'm just going to keep on using "wentae" because it's cute and I love it.