kind of, sort of

just three words.

tumblr_nbnnp3LImg1r0couto5_250.jpg  tumblr_niq49tuNnw1r0couto3_250.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSynUVzUibrUNFFRYPw2wX

Kyungsoo kind of hates Bomi, but at the same time, he sort of likes her. It's a weird thing to feel and think about, but Kyungsoo is more than a hundred percent sure that he hates and likes Bomi at the same time, if that's even possible.

They've known each other since middle school, but ever since then, she makes him feel these weird things in the pit of his stomach. Just the sight of her made his heart beat faster and his stomach do numerous somersaults, and up to this date, he wonders on why even though he knows it's useless because love is one of the greatest mysteries on Earth. 

I hate Bomi

From the crumpled paper and the small pencil he has in his hands, he looks up, his eyes narrowed down to a female standing beside one of his friends. And she's standing too close to Luhan that it makes Kyungsoo frowns.

He can't compete with Luhan. 

He can hear her laughing all the way from his spot. 

Bomi, who laughs annoyingly. 

Bomi, who's boyish.

Bomi, who's too friendly. 

Bomi, who's infuriating

He keeps the crumpled paper in his pocket, just in case his list grows. 

And it does, just a day later, he realizes more things about her as he sits there in his seat at the very back, looking at her as she converses with her friends - girls, this time thankfully - and he wonders how she can look so beautiful with only her uniform on. 

He hates it. 

I hate Bomi

Looking back up, she's laughing again, and the way she looks when she laughs - well, in words, Kyungsoo would describe it as a sight to behold. 

Bomi, who laughs annoyingly. 

Bomi, who's eyes go small when she laughs 

Bomi, who smiles weirdly

Bomi, who's loud 

Bomi, who's talkative

He realizes he had already written down the first sentence. But he doesn't mind, it was true anyway. He keeps the paper again this time in the pocket of his uniform and it stays there for the rest of the day until the afternoon came and Math dawned upon them.  

Kyungsoo hates Math like every other sane person in his school. It's not that he at it, because his grades are fairly good in the subject, it's just that it makes his brain and head hurt by the end of every lesson. No kidding. He's tired of Math. He's tired of life. He's tired of how Yoon Bomi is treating him. 

He pulls out the crumpled piece of paper from his pocket while their teacher is busy rambling in front. (Poor guy, nobody even listens) He turns to look at the side. 

I hate Bomi

He's using the ballpoint pen Bomi gave him because she was the only kind one that offered him one when his own ran out of ink. He remembers how her fingertips brushed the skin of his palms ever so lightly. 

"Here you go, Kyungsoo." her voice is like honey. He hates the effect she has on him. 

"Thank you." 

Bomi, who's kind

Bomi, who's generous

Bomi, who has it all 

Bomi, who sleeps during Math class

His teacher's words pass his left ear, and exit in the right. Kyungsoo gets five over ten in the quiz by the end of the lesson. He blames it on Bomi. 

The last period of the afternoon ends, and Kyungsoo's eyes flicker her way, only to find that she's not there anymore. Bomi was always so impatient, and like him, she detested school as well. 

He doesn't see her face in the sea of people when the bell rings, ending their day in the classrooms. Kyungsoo proceeds to the fields with Luhan, and an hour later, he's already covered in sweat from head to toe. 

"Don't you think Minseok is training us too hard?" Kyungsoo heads to the locker rooms with Luhan after practice and they were the last ones to finish showering. The rest of their teammates had already went, especially their soccer captain Kim Minseok. "He seems agitated lately." 

"He's just nervous." Luhan says, wiping his hair with his towel. The water droplets hits Kyungsoo in the eye, and he wipes it away. "Our first match is coming up, we need to be ready." 

He says nothing more, and Luhan doesn't ask anything else. The two friends made their way out of the campus together with their duffel bags slung on their shoulders. Luhan wanted to go to the convenience store to buy some food. Kyungsoo agreed.

He was glad he did.

"Hey guys." Bomi greets them from behind the counter, smiles and all. She says 'guys' but her eyes are on Kyungsoo, which he doesn't notice. 

"Hey, Bomi." 

Kyungsoo doesn't respond, just smiles at the sight of her, and later that evening he reaches for his crumpled paper that he placed in between the pages of his Math notebook. 

I hate Bomi. 

Bomi, who's always smiling

Bomi, who's always happy

Bomi, who's cheeks are rosy

Bomi, who makes Kyungsoo go crazy

He realizes he has little space left in that crumpled paper of his. 

The next morning, Kyungsoo has his hands on the strap of his backpack when he sees Bomi by the bulletin board near their classroom. He was too shy to say 'hi', it was a good thing she noticed him first. 

"Good morning, Kyungsoo."

"Hello." he stops in his tracks when he sees the posters in her hands. "Are you putting those up?" 

Bomi smiles. "Yeah." she shows him the posters for their upcoming soccer match next weekend, and Kyungsoo wonders why she's doing it. But he doesn't ask. "I'm excited for it, I heard Minseok is training you well. I hope you'll kick their , Kyungsoo." her words are so sincere and so genuine that it makes Kyungsoo flustered. 

"Yeah, me too. See you later." he walks past her, and enters their classroom with his ears turning red and her smile still in his mind. 

Before everyone else arrives, Kyungsoo fishes for the crumpled paper in his bag. 

I hate Bomi

He writes with the ballpoint pen he borrowed from her and has yet to return it. Kyungsoo is not a thief, but he wants to keep her pen for the rest of his life even if the ink runs out. 

Bomi, who makes me feel weird inside

Bomi, who makes me dizzy 

Bomi, who's so perfect

Bomi, who's so beautiful

Bomi, who Kyungsoo loves a lot 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSynUVzUibrUNFFRYPw2wX

this pairing has been requested by LikeASunflower. c: 
I hope this is sweet and cute enough, lolol. anyways, I'd really love a comment. yes? no? huhu. okay. ;c