banana milk

just three words.

tumblr_ngq4hckElc1r0couto3_250.png  tumblr_nd8g6lX7vR1r0couto2_250.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSynUVzUibrUNFFRYPw2wX

Seulgi distinctly remembers the very first day she met the dark-haired, fair-skinned, power-packed dancer that came in the form of a boy named Lee Seunghoon. He was lean, he was tall, he was built and basically, he sorta had it all. He also had the good looks and a huge dose of talent. There were rumors he was the son of the prime minister, while others said the son of two business people, and that was why he was rich.

But nobody really knew why because despite his popularity, Seunghoon rarely makes friends. And also, despite everything about him, Seulgi is in no way attracted to the dingling. Not like the other girls. 

So imagine her surprise when one day, she happens to bumps into one of the most popular and talented students in school, the one and only Lee Seunghoon. "Hey you need help with that?" he said, while having a straw in between his lips, connecting it to the carton of strawberry flavored banana milk he had in his hands. 

Seulgi looked up, a little bit startled by his request. Even though she wanted to 'check him out' (oh, even she could not deny how ridiculously handsome the boy was), she refrained the urge to do so. Her eyes were staring right at his as she tried to keep her posture and her lips into a straight line even though she was slightly in pain because she was carrying a huge stacks of books in both of her hands, an errand the librarian had asked her to run. 

Seulgi couldn't even mutter out a short; "ummm" because without her permission or even consent, he had grabbed the stack of books from her and began walking the direction she was headed to. Seulgi couldn't find some voice in her that made her want to say no to him. 

Seunghoon had noticed she wasn't following him so he stopped a few feet away to turn around and look at her. The carton of banana milk was dangling by his lips as he bit on it. "Come on," he said while the carton was still in between his teeth. He cocked his head to the side, gesturing for her to follow him. "Lead the way,"

Seulgi hesitantly did so. She didn't quite trust him even after what he did that day. The two haven't talked to each other ever, they saw each other in the hallways but Seulgi thinks that was it. That was also the day wherein Seunghoon had said his longest sentenceto her, so far. It's not like Seulgi didn't know him, she did, but only his name and not his story. She considered that day their first meeting. 

- >< -

It was only a few days later where she encountered him again. Seulgi was on her way to her locker, books clutched tightly to her chest and her backpack bouncing behind her. Her eyes were set on the hallway ahead, eager not to run or bump into anybody along the way. It was still early, and first period would start in a while, but still, the halls were packed. 

But her efforts of not bumping into somebody were in vain as she turns a corner and smacks into someone's rather hard and large chest. Due to the force, Seulgi becomes unbalance and her legs almost gave away, but luckily, she had time to regain her balance back before her behind could make contact with the marble-tiled floors. Her books fell from her grasps, unfortunately. 

"Oh, I'm sorry." his voice was deep but it held not shread of sincerity behind it as he apologized to her. Seulgi could only look at him with sharp eyes and found that it was the indifferent Nam Taehyun who she bumped into. She rolled her eyes before bending down to pick up her books, and she heard Kris snort above her. 

As she picked three of her books up, the last one, her thin biology book, had a hand over it and when Seulgi looked up at the owner, she found herself staring into the dark brown eyes of Lee Seunghoon. "Hey," he even greeted her, smiling. Seulgi instantly looked down and grabbed the book from under his hand before he had the chance to pick it up for her. "Sorry about Taehyun." he said, her eyes planted on the ground as she stood back up.

She noticed the banana milk carton he had on his other hand, a straw was attached to it as well. Seulgi glanced up at him, shaking her head. "Whatever." she had muttered to him before walking away. 

- >< -

The third time their fates came across each other, was a moment Seulgi wanted to forget. She had another errand to attend to that was given to her by the librarian again. Seugli was the school's only student librarian and the reason behind this is that she's the only one in the whole school that really loves books and prefers to read books over watching the movies. Seulgi was a rare species. 

Before she had trotted up the stairs to head to the third floor of the building, she paused before going up to push her skirt against her legs. Some of the boys were quite erted in the school, so the girls had to be careful all the time. She went the steps, with her hands on her behind as she did so. 

But then, she felt a finger, and then two more against the back of her palm. "Tucking your skirt in is much more of a tease for all of us-"

"Mino, no-"

Before she knew it, before she could control it, before she had the chance to stop her own self; she turns around and kicks the nearest guy. Her feet had landed on something, she was sure of it, so that meant her kick was successful. And it was, because as her feet lands on the steps, she finds Lee Seunghoon on the floor, ten steps below her. 

His carton of banana milk was beside him, the straw was a few inches away and all of it's contents were spilled against the white marble floors.

"Omo, Seunghoon-ah, are you okay?"

"Here, oppa take my hand."

"Oppa, can you stand up?"

"I can't believe she did that! Omo, Seunghoon-oppa, let me help you." 

Seunghoon ignored all of them, just like how Seulgi did. He was staring up at her with wide eyes and his jaw hanging. She could see no bruise on his face, so she must've hit another part of him. Three or four steps below her, she saw Song Mino standing there, looking mortified. When he noticed Seulgi had her eyes pinned on him, he let out a chipmunk-like squeak before rushing down to Seunghoon's aid. 

Seulgi snorted before continuing to go up, leaving the scene of with a rather heavy heart and a guilty feeling. 

- >< -

That same afternoon, she came across him again. Or, rather, he went towards her. It was afternoon already and most of the classes were finished, Seulgi's included. Word must've got out because when she was walking along the hallways, people were giving her vicious looks and were talking even more behind her back. 

Who does she think she is? Kicking Seunghoon-oppa like that.

Seriously? She kicked him? That .

The nerve of her, ugh! 

Seulgi tried her best to ignore all of them but when she got to her locker, a note fell from inside as she opened it. Picking it up out of curiosity, she opens it, only to read the words: kicking someone without a reason is the worst thing you could do! apologize to Seunghoon oppa you ! 

Seulgi snorted after she had read it. She closed her locker door with a rather loud bang. Crumpling the paper, she turned to the left to throw it to the nearest trashbin. But then, a huge mass blocked her way. She was staring right into somebody's chest and when she looked up to see his face, she saw that it was Seunghoon and he was, oddly enough, smiling at her.

Seulgi didn't get people like him. She tried to walk past him and pretend she had no interest in him or whatsoever. But when he raised his hand to greet her, her mind went blank. "Hi." he said without any honorifics. But somehow, she didn't mind. She was focused on his bandaged left hand. His whole hand, from the fingers to the wrist, was covered and wrapped with bandage.  "I'm sorry for earlier."

Her eyes snapped up from his hand to his face, she raised an eyebrow, hardly believing what he had uttered. "Pardon?"

"I'm sorry... for Mino's behavior earlier." Seulgi tightened her grip around the paper in her hand, her veins were already showing. "I had meant to stop him, so I'm sorry if he offended you. He's slightly a ert... so you have to-"

"I'm sorry too." 

"What?"

She lets out a sigh, looking into his brown eyes, frowning. "I'm sorry. I had meant to kick Song Mino. Not-not you, Lee Seunghoon." it took her a few seconds to actually say those words because everybody knew Kang Seulgi was a girl of her pride. 

A faint smile appeared on his lips. "Just Seunghoon." he told her. 

Seulgi looks down, unable to make eye contact with him due to the guilt eating her up inside. She nodded at his words. "Alright." she mumbled before stepping to the side. 

"Wa-wait," 

She lets out a gasp. 

"Is that it?" Seunghoon wraps his fingers around her slim wrist, getting a hold of her hand. "Is that-hey, what's this?" her fingers traveled down and eventually, he found the paper she was holding onto. "May I-"

"No-" but too late, before she could invest all her strength in closing her hand, Seunghoon forces it open and snatches the crumpled piece of paper from her. "Hey, give me that. It's not your's-"

It only took a few seconds for him to read the whole thing. He whirled around to face Seulgi again and she had to take a few steps back, his expression had completely changed. It was no longer childish and warm, but it wasn't anger either. It was more of seriousness and worry mixed together. "Who wrote this?"

Seulgi was too shocked to answer him without stuttering over her own words. "I-I-"

But she didn't need to answer him because then, his fingers are firmly wrapped around her wrist again and this time, he pulls her forward, tugging her along with him. "Come on." 

Her eyes double in size. "Where-?"

Seunghoon didn't answer her. Turns out that he only wanted to buy banana milk and be away from the crowd of the school. The two of them were at the nearest convenience store and he was kind enough to buy her a carton of banana milk too. After that day, after their talk, Seunghoon has been following her around almost everyday in school and would ask her to buy banana milk with him. She had lost count of how many times they've 'bumped' or 'came across' each otheror even how many banana milks she's drank with him.

Eventually, she found herself attracted to him over time. 

So when he asked, "Will you go out with me?"

"Yes." was what she answered him with. 

> ; <

i decided on winnerxredvelvet and came with seungseul. They are like, too cute for each other I swear. I ship them, you know, like a lot. One of you wanted mino and wendy, but I couldn't do it so, I just went for winnerxredvelvet. I hope you guys tell me what you think of this c: