Chapter 23

Blessed Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bro, what’s wrong?”

“Jong In, don’t look.” 

I saw Sehun stretch him arms out and Jong In never came into my view. I looked away, unable to stand the embarrassment I suffered from having him see me in this state. I swallowed hard and bit my lower lip to hold back my tears. But I failed when tears started welling in my eyes again before they streamed down my face. 

“Why on earth are you sitting here all alone almost ?” 

From my peripheral vision, I could see Sehun staring at me though I couldn’t make out his expression because I kept my eyes straight ahead and stared blankly at the wall.

“?” Jong In gasped. “What-

But the tanned guy abruptly stopped in the middle of his sentence when Sehun shot him a glare.

“Where is your uniform?” He turned back to me and asked.

Helpless and ashamed, I lowered my head “It’s gone…” My voice came out weak and shaky in spite of my efforts to control it. “..Someone stole it.”

“Geez, girls these days are scary.”

I heard Jong In exclaim with astonishment in his tone. Sehun, on the other hand, didn’t utter a single word. He never tore his attention away from me and I could feel my face growing hot from his stare.

Then it was Jong In again who broke the silence “What should we do then?”

As soon as Jong In’s sentence came to an end, Sehun finally diverted his attention away from me.

“What man? Don’t look at me like that. This is all I’m wearing. I don’t want to walk around half .” Jong In blurted.

The younger let out a sigh. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught some movement so I whipped my head around only to find him taking off his blazer and undoing his tie before he tossed me the outer piece of his uniform. Though taken aback, I managed to catch it. Holding the grey blazer, for the second time that day his scent wafted up my nose. I opened my mouth to speak but then immediately closed it when I saw him his shirt and handed it to Jong In when he was done. I swallowed hard when he took off his undershirt, revealing his upper half with the chest tattoo which I caught a glimpse of the other day. Even in my current state of bewilderment, I couldn’t help but to admire his firm torso and toned abs. Boy he is ripped.

“Put them on.” He tossed his last piece of clothing to me the same way he did with his blazer and I looked away before he caught me staring for a little too long. He grabbed his uniform back from Jong In and slung it over his shoulders in one quick motion then buttoned it all the way up until his hand reached the top two which he left undone. With his shirt untucked, he proceeded to wear his tie and let it hang loose around the collar of his shirt.

“Let’s go Jong In.” He told his friend who I was sure had been standing next to him the whole time though I could only see Sehun, his body blocking the outside of the cubicle I was in.

“Bro, are you sure?” Jong In hesitated.

“Let’s go Jong In. It’s none of our business. We’ve helped her enough.” He announced and I watched him disappear from my sight. I heard their footsteps fading away before seconds later the door was cracked open then immediately slammed shut. With barely enough time to process his words and action, I got on my feet and slipped on his shirt then did the same with his blazer. Soon enough I found myself lost in his light masculine scent. A scent that was fresh and as much as I hated to admit it, a scent that was so intoxicating.

I peeked my head out the door, carefully scanning the empty hallway. Taking a long deep breath, I stepped outside and kept my head as low as possible as I sprinted down the hallway and headed towards nurse’s office, the only place I could think of that might have a spare uniform. Sehun’s shirt hung a few inches above my knees, his blazer obviously sizes larger than mine,  making me feel so small in them. I ignored a few perplexed and judging looks I received on my way to the other side of the building. I was grateful enough that at least I had something to wear instead of being forced to wander around in my undergarments. 

I had to take another deep breath when I finally stood in front of my destination a few minutes later. Though I had survived a few weird looks casted my way, I had yet to face an equally challenging situation I might encounter as soon as I entered the room. I knew I was the victim and therefore should fear nothing but how the hell was I gonna explain the reason I ended up wearing Oh Sehun’s undershirt and blazer. The sight itself was enough to provoke misunderstanding and adverse reaction. Nevertheless, I knocked on the door. Well I had t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter