Chapter 15

Blessed Agony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey babe!"

As if my lunch time hadn’t already been filled with enough drama, some guy decided that he hadn’t played enough. Leaning his back against the door frame with his arms crossed, the devil announced his presence to the entire class.

“Hey babe, let’s go home!”

Pairs of eyes landed on me, Eun Byul’s no exception. Gulping down the embarrassment, I mentally cursed. Why don't you just kill me on the spot Oh Sehun?​

“Did I hear wrong? What did he say?” Perplexed, Eun Byul turned to me for an explanation.

“I think you forget that he is a guy who ‘babe’ every girl around.”

“But he was particularly referring to you just now, wasn’t he? What does he want?”

“Who knows.” I shrugged.

“Girl, this is not good. You need to stay away from him.” She whisper-screamed, throwing her arms in the air.

I rolled my eyes, hands busy shoving things inside my bag. “As if I haven’t tried.”

Just before she started another chain of protest, I slung my bag over my shoulder. “I need to get out of here. I’ll see you tomorrow.” 

I could still witness the worried look on her face so I gave her a light reassuring tap on her shoulder. “It’ll be fine. I’ll deal with him.” 

With that, I stalked away, every step I took closed the distance between me and the guy.

When he noticed me waking towards his direction, he straightened his posture. I tried to avoid his gaze so my eyes landed on his crooked tie and half tucked uniform that he didn’t even bother to fix.

“You left me hanging here forever. Have you always been this slow?” He uttered as I walked past him.

I quickened my pace as I walked down the hallway, the guy right next to me followed suit. 

“No one asked you to wait for me. Seriously Sehun, whatever you’re plotting right now you better stop.”

“Stop what?” He questioned calmly.

“Stop bothering me and making me everyone’s target of bully.” I spat, eyes still looking straight ahead.

“What do you mean by target of bully? All I did was calling my girlfriend ‘babe’.”

“I am NOT your girlfriend Oh Sehun.” My patience is at its limit and that’s when I finally exploded.

“I’ll make you feel like you are.” 

Just before my brain could comprehend his words, a voice cut off our heated conversation.

“Yah Oh Sehun!!” It was Jong In.

The male casted a glance at me but no words were exchanged between us and he immediately reverted his eyes back to his close friend. 

“You are still coming with us right?”

“Yeah.”

“And Hye Jeon she…” My ears perked up at the name but my eyes still fixated on the tiles. I would’ve left the scene but I demanded an explanation. I needed to make sure I made it clear to Oh Sehun that I was dead serious about my words.

“..Nevermind. I’ll see you in the parking lot.” From my peripheral vision, I could see him walk towards the direction where he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter