Chapter 14

See You In My Dreams (slow update)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can see you laughing beside me. I’m holding your hand but why does it still feel like you’re so far from me?

You’re face is still blur and I’m starting to wonder if there is a reason why I can’t see your face.

They say that all good things will come to an end and it seems like it’s happening to us. You are saying something, I can see your whole body shaking as you continue to say some words that I cannot hear nor understand.

You’re slowly letting go of my hand and I’m starting to panic. I tried to reach out for you but you avoided my touch like it is a fire that can burn you.

I can hear my cries echoing inside the room as I see you fading, I keep begging for you to stay beside me but why are you still leaving?

I want to chase you but my legs can’t seem to function well so I just scream and scream as I watch you leaving. My heart is breaking because I wasn’t able to do anything to stop the person that I love from leaving.

Did I do something wrong? I know that I was not the perfect girlfriend but you said that it’s fine as long as I show you how much I love you. I did everything to make you feel that you are the most important person in my life, that I will still you despite of your imperfections. I always tell you that my life would be miserable the moment that you walk away from me and you promised to never leave my side. I hold on to that promise, you made my anxiety disappear every time I hear you whispering your love to me.

I thought that we would be able to do anything as long as we’re together. I thought that we’re destined to be together until the end but where are you now? Why did you suddenly leave without even giving me a proper reason?

My head is full of questions as I continue to shout how much I love you. I want to remind you the promises that we’ve made, I want to believe that you will eventually return to my arms but

Will you still come back to me?

 

I heard the alarm clock ringing and I woke up just to feel something wet in my cheeks, why am I crying?

Did something happen in my dream?

I sat in my bed trying to recall the dream that I had but no matter how hard I try to remember it, all I can see is a girl smiling while holding my hand. We’re laughing together but why do I feel my heart breaking? Why does it feel like someone stabbed me in my chest?

My tears are starting to fall again as I clenched my hand on my chest, trying to remove the pain that I am feeling.

“You’re going to be late!” I heard my mom shouting downstairs and I proceed to fix myself while my head is still full of curiosity.

Am I crying because of that girl? Did she do something that can make me feel this hurt?

I looked at my phone at the bedside table and I frowned when I didn’t see any text messages from you.

You might be so busy to forget to text me. I’m not being clingy but you always text me every morning to remind me to have a beautiful day and to always be happy.

“She’s just busy.” I said to myself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter