Chapter 10

See You In My Dreams (slow update)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi’s P.O.V

I was walking on my way to my school today with a big smile on my face remembering what had happened yesterday. Until now I can still taste her sweet lips. 

I greeted my friends happily as well as my some other classmates. 

“Have you seen Baechu?” I asked Joy 

“Baechu?” she asked with confusion 

“I mean Irene,” I said to her. I forgot that I am just the only one who called her Baechu, I smiled at the thought of that. 

“No, I have not seen her,” Joy said 

“There she is,” Wendy said pointing at the two girls heading towards us. 

My smile faded when I saw some girl clinging into Irene, Irene seems fine with it because they are talking comfortably with each other. 

“Hi there,” Joy said to them

I was looking at Irene and she was looking at me as well but when our eyes met she quickly looked away. 

“Who is she?” Wendy asked Irene. 

“She’s Yeri, my old friend,” Irene said to us. 

“Hi, I’m Yeri, hope that we can be friends,” that new girl said. 

I am not paying attention to them because until now I am still looking at Irene. 

“You two seems to be close to each other,” Wendy said. 

“Yeah, Joohyun unnie always take care of me,” the new girl said still clinging into Irene.

They are so close to each other and the way they look to each other is just unbearable so I just ran away from them to avoid seeing them. 

“SEULGI UNNIE! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?” Joy shouted at me. 

 

Irene’s P.O.V

We all got shocked from Seulgi’s action earlier, why did she ran away? 

“What’s wrong with her? She’s just so happy earlier,” Wendy said out of nowhere 

“She’s weird,” Joy added. 

We went into our classrooms because classes might start soon. I look to my side to seen an empty chair, “Where is Seulgi?” I whispered to myself. 

I went out of the room to find her, I searched around the hallway but I still can’t find her, I texted Wendy to ask where did Seulgi usually go, about a minute I received a text from Wendy saying that she’s always on the rooftop. 

I went to the rooftop to see if she was there and yes, she’s there, sleeping soundly. 

I went to her side to wake her up but her sleeping face is so cute. I slowly caressed her face, “You’re so cute,” I whispered 

She stirred a bit so I distanced a bit, I shook her shoulder for her to wake up, “Seulgi, wake up now, our class will start soon,” I said while shaking her. 

Why is she so hard to wake? I give up on waking her up and just sit beside her. I’m a new student and I am already cutting classes, /sighs/ 

“What Am I going to do to you?” I asked to the sleeping girl beside me. 

Minutes passed and I didn’t notice that I fell asleep with her. 

 

Seulgi’s P.O.V

I am dreaming of Irene sleeping beside me with her head on my shoulder, I don’t know why but she looks familiar, it seems that I’ve seen her before I just don’t know where. 

*krrrnngg* 

I got shocked by the loud sound causing me to move a little, I heard a groan beside me. I look beside me to see Irene sleeping, “So I wasn’t dreaming,” I said to myself but what is she doing here? She’s supposed to be in the class, right? 

She woke up a minute later and look at me, “Ooh, you’re already awake?” she asked and I nodded. 

“What are you doing here?” I asked her. 

“I was supposed to wake you up but no matter how hard I shake you, you’re still not moving,” she said. 

“Were you looking for me?” I asked her again. 

“Yes, I’m worried why you didn’t show up in class,” she said. 

An awkward silence had filled as both until she broke it, “Why did you ran away from us earlier?” she asked me. 

I just stay quiet not knowing what to answer but then I decided to tell her the truth, “I was jealous.” I said as I hung my head low. 

“Jealous of what?” she asked again. 

“Of you and the new girl,” I whispered but she still heard it. 

“Why would you be jealous of us?” she asked looking at me 

“You two are so close to each other,” I said while still looking at the floor. 

“You’re not supposed to be jealous, we’re just friends,” she said to me. 

“Then what are we?” I asked looking at her in the eyes. 

“Were friends too, aren’t we?” she asked me looking confused. 

“Yeah that’s right, we’re just friends,” I whispered as I stand up to go out of the rooftop leaving her alone. 

 

Irene’s P.O.V

“Yeah thats right, we’re just friends,” as she said those words I felt like my heart have been stabbed by a knife. 

After she said those words she ran away from the rooftop and I quickly follow her to just see a heartbreaking scene, there was Seulgi, hugging Wendy tightly. 

When I saw that scene I felt something inside me that I know I shouldn’t felt: jealousy. 

I was about to leave when, “Irene unnie, what are you doing here? You still have class right?” Joy asked me. 

“I just get something,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter