Chapter 12

See You In My Dreams (slow update)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene’s P.O.V

Todays have been such a great day. We’re finally together. 

We’re still here in her favourite place leaning on each other. 

I’m closing my eyes while leaning on her shoulder and our hands were intertwined with each other.  I felt her slowly caress my face and I opened my eyes, “Why?” I asked 

“You’re so beautiful,” she answered and then pecked my lips. 

“How many times did you already kissed me today?” I asked while playing with her fingers. 

“Let’s not count it yet, there’s still many kisses to come,” she said then grinned at me, “I love you, Bae Joohyun,” she added. 

“I love you too, Kang Seulgi,” I said and hid my blushing face on her chest. 

She just hugged me for a while, “Let’s go, they might be looking for us,” she said and I nodded in agreement and then she stood up, she offered her hand at me which I gladly took and we held hands until we reached the cafeteria. 

“Where did you two went? We’ve been looking for you since earlier,” Wendy worriedly asked. 

“Just somewhere,” Seulgi answered still holding my hand secretly so they won’t notice. 

“Unnie, did something happened?” Yeri asked walking towards to me so I immediately let go of Seulgi’s hand because she might see it. 

“No, everything is fine.” I said and smiled at her. 

“We’ll go now, we’re going to be late,” Wendy said and dragged the two with her. 

“BYE, UNNIES!” Joy shouted and waved at us. 

“Are you hungry?” Seulgi asked 

I shook and then she grabbed my hand, “What are you doing?” I asked her but she just ignore me. 

She back hugged me while looking at the menu in the cafeteria, “What do you want to eat? My treat” she said. 

“No need, I’m not hungry,” I said to her. 

“This won’t work. You need to eat,” she said pouting at me. 

“Okay,” I said and she grinned at me, “So, what do you want to eat?” she asked 

“Anything,” I said since I don’t really know what I want to eat. 

She looked at me and then she looked at the menu again, “What is anything? There is no anything here,” she said looking at the menu again. 

“Just buy me a bread,” I said to her. 

“Just a bread?” she asked me. I look at her and I saw her frowning, I placed my hand on her forehead, “Don’t frown” I said to her. 

“But seriously, you will just eat a bread? Will you get full by just eating a bread” she asked again. 

“Of course,” I answered. 

“Okay then, if that’s what you want,” she said and she told me to find a seat so I did. 

 

“Here’s your bread, my Baechu,” she said while giving me the bread. 

“Where did you get that name?” I asked 

“Baechu?” she asked and I  nodded 

“Your surname is Bae, right? And your name is Joohyun. I just get your surname and the Joo and to make it cuter, I decided to make it Baechu. It’s cute right?” she said 

“It’s unfair, you gave me nickname and I do not have any for you,” I said then pout. 

“Then make one for me,” she said focusing on her food. 

“What do you want?” I asked 

“Anything is fine for me, babe,” she said and I blushed at the words ‘babe’

After thinking for a minute, there are still nothing in my brain, “I can’t think of anything,” I said to her. 

“Just call me honey, baby, babe, or anything,” she said while still eating her food and I swear, I almost choke on the water that I am drinking. 

I slapped her arm and she looked at me, “What was that for?” she asked rubbing the arm that I hit. 

“Stop making me blush,” I said and her pout changed into a smirk. 

“Baby,” she teased and I hide my blushing face on her chest. 

She hugged me and she whispered to me,”I love you so much, baby.” 

“I love you too,” I answered and pecked her lips really fast afraid that someone might see us. 

“So, did you already decided on what to call me?” she asked breaking the hug. 

“Yeah, I will call you MY BEAR,” I said and gave her my sweetest smile. 

“Why bear?” she asked 

“Because you look like a cute bear,” I answered. 

“Okay then,” she said and go back on eating her food. 

“Why, you do not like it?” I asked and pout at her. 

“I do not said that I do not like it. Aish! Stop with that, I may not be able to resist myself anymore if you keep on doing that,” she said 

I decided to a little more so I pout again, “This?” I asked 

“Aish!” she said and then grabbed my face and smashed our lips together. 

I tried to stop her but she is strong so I decided to just answer her kiss. 

We kissed passionately and she put her hands on my waist so I put mine on her shoulders. She bit my lower lip seeking for permission to enter my mouth and then I opened it for her. She slowly massaged my tongue with hers,”Ngghh,” what did I just do? Did I moan? We just keep on kissing until we heard someone, “Kids these days.” 

I tried to push her to stop her from kissing me but she just grabbed my hands and hold it tightly so I try to bite her lips and that made her pull away from the kiss, “Why did you do that?” she asked touching her lips. 

“Somebody’s watching us,” I said to her 

“Who?” 

“I don’t know,” 

“They must be jealous cause I got a beautiful girlfriend,” she said then pecked my lips. 

I hit her so hard and she winced in pain, “Let’s go, our class will start in a minute.” I said standing up and leaving her there. 

“WAIT FOR ME!” she shouted but I just ignore it and kept on walking. 

 

Since our class started she do not stop on bothering me but I still try my best to listen to our professor. 

I look to my side and I saw her already sleeping, “Why does this girl loves to sleep so much?” I thought and I just shook my head. 

Our class have already finished and she is still sleeping so I decided to wake her up, “Kang Seul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter