Chapter 9

See You In My Dreams (slow update)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene’s P.O.V

We were just eating while talking to some things when my phone vibrate. 

I picked it up to see if who texted me it was Wendy saying that she can’t accompany me to the mall today because she has something to do. 

I looked up to see a pair of curious eyes staring at me, “It was Wendy,” I said to her. 

“I’m not even asking who is it,” she said and smiled at me and just continue eating her food. 

“I thought you are going to ask who is it.” I whispered and just focus on finishing my food. 

We just ate in silence because I am still thinking whether to ask Seulgi if she can accompany me to the mall today. 

I looked at her eating peacefully and she looks up to meet my eyes. We are now looking at each other and she raised her eyebrows seems like asking why Am I looking at her. 

I put my spoon on the table and said, “Are you doing something today?” 

She just shook her head and said, “Why?” 

“Can you accompany me to the mall today? Wendy said she had something to do today.” I said to her. 

 

Seulgi’s P.O.V

“Can you accompany me to the mall today? Wendy said she had something to do today.” Irene said to me

Did she just ask me to go with her? 

I immediately nodded my head and said, “Okay, i’ll go with you.” 

“If that’s the case then let’s clean these up,” she said while pointing at the plates on the table. 

“Yes ma’am” I salute to her and she just laugh. 

 

Irene’s P.O.V

I am going to wash the dishes when a hand stop me, “What are you doing?” I ask her 

“I’ll wash the dishes, just go to the room and take a shower,” she said to me removing the gloves in my hands.

“You go and take a shower, i’ll wash these.” I said to her.

“You already prepare our breakfast at least let me do something,” she said with a pout on her face 

“Just treat me later in the mall, now go and take a shower.” I said to her while starting to wash the dishes. 

“Okay,” she said sadly. 

I heard my room door closed making me know that she is already inside but then a hug came from behind me, “Please, let me wash those,” she said while pointing at the plates in the sink. 

She stopped when she realise that she was back hugging me, “I’m sorry,” she whispered 

“I’ll go and take a shower,” she said walking away. 

I stop washing the dishes and feel my chest, my heart is beating so fast again. It only happens when Seulgi is near to me, Am I in love with her? “NO” I shake my head, “you can’t be in love with her.” I said to myself and continue washing the dishes. 

When I went to my room I saw Seulgi fixing her things, “Where did you get your clothes?” I asked her. 

“I do have some clothes in my bag,” she said while pointing to her bag

“So you’re always ready?” I asked her again

“Yeah, in case something like this happen,” she said and I just nod my head. 

“Are you ready?” she asked me 

“Yeah, let’s go.” I said to her and go outside the room. 

While I am locking the door of my house I saw Seulgi fixing something on her dress, “What are you doing?” I asked her after I locked the door. 

“Can you fix this?” she said while pointing something on her dress. 

“Okay.” I went to her and fix her dress.

When I look up I saw her staring intently at me, “Is there something on my face?” I asked while touching my face

“No, it’s just your beauty is distracting me,” she said and smiled at me and start to run away from me. 

“YAH! aish, this girl” I said while shaking my head and just follow her. 

 

Seulgi’s P.O.V

We are here in the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive. There are some boys here staring at Irene with a ert eyes. 

I am starting to get angry at these because they cannot keep their eyes off from Irene so I pull Irene to me and back hug her.

“What are you doing?” she said struggling from my hug

“Stay still, those boys are planning something on you,” I said and with that she stop struggling and just let me hug her. 

I putted my chin on her shoulder and hugged her waist tightly. She pulled my hand that is on her waist to her stomach and hold my hand, “I’m scared,” she whispered to me. 

“Don’t be, I’m here.” I said to her and she just nodded. I look at the side to see those boys look away with a disappointed eyes. I just smirk at them and pull Irene closer to me. I bet I am already blushing like a red tomato now because I can still feel her abs through her shirt. 

*beep beep* 

I am awaken by the sound of the bus, “Hey, the bus is here.” I said to Irene. 

She slowly removed my hand that was hugging her and started to walk to the bus. 

I grab her hand and said, “Don’t stay away from me.” 

“I will,” she said and smiled at me. 

We enter the bus while I am still holding her hand. The boys here at the bus kept looking at her and I bet she saw it too because she hold my hand tightly. 

I give her a reassuring smile, she just nod and sit at the nearest chair in the bus. 

 

Irene’s P.O.V

We are already sitting in the bus and we are still holding each others hands. I look at our hand and realised how perfectly it fit, I smile at look at Seulgi, she look at me and gave me her sweetest smile. 

I just look at the window to hide my blushing face at her, “What are you thinking about?” she asked looking at me. 

“Nothing,” I said to her.

“Really?” she said and I nod. She put her chin on my shoulder and said, “Then why are you so quiet?” 

“I’m not” I said to her. 

“You are,” she said and hug me. 

“Why are you being so touchy?” I asked her 

“I don’t know, why? You don’t like it?” she asked. 

“I do not said that I do not like it.” I said to her

“You should have said to me if you don’t like it,” she said and I feel her hug slowly loosening, I immediately take her arms again, “I like it.” I whispered. 

“What?” she asked 

“I like it,” I said again. 

“I can’t hear you,” she said 

“I said that I like it,” I said again. 

“What it is that you like?” she asked

“You being touchy to me” I said and hide my face in my hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter