Chapter 11

See You In My Dreams (slow update)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi’s P.O.V

I am here in front of our school waiting for Irene to arrive. 

There she is. I was about to go to her when I saw the new girl sticking with her again. 

She looked at me and I frowned. They are already in front of me but I am still not making a move, she looked at me once again with a questioning eyes that seems like asking me, what-are-you-doing? 

I moved closer to them and I took her hand, “Can I borrow her from you?” I asked the new girl 

“O-okay,” she said and I pulled Irene with inside the campus. 

“What are you doing? Isn’t it rude to leave her there,” she said while struggling from my grip. 

“I asked her if I can borrow you and then she said yes,” I said while letting go of her arm afraid that I might be hurting her already. 

“WHERE ARE YOU GOING?” I shouted when I saw her running to the entrance

“I guess that the new girl is more important to her than me,” I sighed and continue to walk all the way to our classroom. 

On my way to the classroom I bumped to Wendy and Joy, “Skipping classes again?” Wendy asked 

“Where did you know?” I asked her 

“It’s so obvious, you are supposed to be in your class in that time yesterday but instead you are in the cafeteria hugging Wendy unnie,” Joy said with a smirk plastered on her face. 

“I’m not going to skip class,” I said to the both of them. 

“And how are we going to make sure of that?” Wendy asked while looking straightly in my eyes. 

I was about to say something when Joy spoke, “Hi there Yeri and Irene unnie.” I looked to the direction where Joy is looking and I saw them, they are together again. 

“Why are you two always together? Is there something going on between you two?” she asked and I was about to leave not wanting to hear her answer when I felt something holding my hand. 

“There’s nothing going on between us, it’s just that our house is near to each other so we go to school together,” Irene answered. 

“Okay, we’ll gotta go, don’t want to be late in class,” Wendy said and we bid goodbye to each other. 

“You’re going to run away again, right?” she said while still holding my hand. I just kept quiet and followed her. 

“Why are you still holding my hand? I’m not going to run away.” I said with a cold tone. 

She faced me and then she hold my face in between her hands, “I know that you won’t run away. I just want to hold your hand,” she said. 

Did I heard her right? She wants to hold my hand? I can feel my heart beating so fast. 

“Unless you don’t want me to hold it,” she said while walking away from me. 

“WAIT,” I shouted and run to her. I grab her hand to prevent her from leaving me, “I do not remember saying anything that I don’t you to hold my hand,” I said and pulled her closer to me. I slowly leaned closer to kiss her then, “Are you going to kiss me again?” she said while putting a finger on my lips. 

“I won’t,” I said then putted my hands on her waist to pull her more closer to me. She was startled so she accidentally putted her hands on my shoulders. She just let it there too. I bet she’s getting more and more comfortable to it.  

“Then what are you going to do?” she asked me but more like teasing to me. The way she looked at me seems like she is seducing me. This is it, I need to make something to kiss her. 

“Hey, look at that,” I said while pointing to our side. 

“Not gonna work, Kang Seulgi,” she said while smirking. 

“There’s really something there, look.” I said again trying to convince her. This is the only way that I know to be able to kiss her. 

And I guess that it is a success because she finally look at her side,”There’s nothing the-“ I cut her off by kissing her lips. 

I grinned and then run afraid that she might pinch me again, “KANG SEULGI, ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE ME ALONE HERE AGAIN?” she shouted. 

 

Irene’s P.O.V

I knew that she is going to kissed me that’s why she is forcing me to look at the side but I can’t help but to get curious the second time she said that there’s really something at the side because her face is so serious so I looked to my side and then, *chu* Kang Seulgi kissed me again… for the third time. 

She grinned and then run from me, “KANG SEULGI, ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE ME ALONE HERE AGAIN?” I shouted. I hope that this will work out, it’s the only way for me to pinch her for tricking me. 

“oops, sorry,” she said and scratched her neck 

“Come here,” I beckoned her to come closer to me. 

“Let’s go,” she offered her hand for me but instead of holding it I ignored it and come closer to her then, “OUCH!” she screamed in pain. 

“Why did you have to pinched my side? It hurts.” she pouted 

“Serves you right,” I said and then walked away from her. She ran to catch up with me, “It really hurts you know,” she said while rubbing her side that I pinched. 

I looked to her and it looks like she’s going to cry in a minute, “Come here,” I said and she did. 

“You’re not going to pinch me again, right?” she asked with a scared tone. 

“No, unless you want me to,” I said and I think she got scared because she walked two steps backwards away from me. 

“I’m not going to pinch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter