Chapter 6

The Pathway To Find Your True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 After we reached home, the both of us decided to finished up our job first before taking showet and heading to bed.

 'Rin, look! The proposal that we kinda have some problems.' I read it word by word, just in case i missed something important. 'Okay, this is weird. The amount of the clothes and the number of the money is kinda different from what we get. Hold up, i think this company is trying to fool us. I'm going to call Mr. Choi while you go check their background.' Jay nodded and I started to called Mr. Choi. 

 'Hello, this is Choi Seunghyun speaking.' I was wondering is Mr. Choi still working? 'Hello, this is Serin from Victoria(company's name). I would like to tell you that the proposal that we received from M&D awhile ago, the amount of the clothes and the number of the money is different from what we have been informed. I think they are trying to fool us.' While talking to Mr. Choi, Jay passed me a file, is the background of the company. 'Just in case, i have checked their background. This company is created on 27 March 2004. They are kinda not popular in fashion world but it seem like in 2010, they have been top 10 on fashion world. Becoming more famous they want to cooperate with us wish is Fashionista and Victoria. So they trying to use dirty skills to take out copyright. So do you still want to cooperate with them?' Is kinda creepy that how does this company suddenly will became this famous. 'Serin-sshi, we will continue this on tomorrow's meeting, now all you have to do is rake a good rest and thank you for informing me directly after you foundbout the problems. And one more thing, like last time i said, after work Seunghyun will do." I replied an okay then I hang up the phone. I told Jay what Mr. Choi said just now then after we take our shower, we prepared to go bed. 

 The next day in the meeting, i told them exactly what I 3told Mr. Choi last night. 'So i had think last night, since M&D is using dirty ways to get popular. I have rejected their offer this morning. And I was wondering which brand should we cooperate with? Any suggestions?' I raised up my hand. 'This morning i have contacted our CEO, he said that maybe we can try to cooperate with Fujiyoko from Japan. Just now, I had checked their background, their buying and selling account is clean and their designer are top 10 in Japan. So, i think we can try to cooperate with them. Now the point is that who should represent both of our company to Japan to talk to them. So, do you agree with it, Mr. Choi?' I looked through the files again, i scared that I might miss something. 'Okay, i agree and I have looked the file, so who will be representing Victoria?' Jay and I looked at each other and both of us nodded. 'The both of us will be going and please dont worry, our plan tickets will be paying by our company.' Jay told Mr. Choi and he nodded as he agree on what we said. 'Jiyong will be representing Fashionista. Jiyong is it okay for you??' Jiyong looked at me. I turned to Jay as fast as possible and pretended that i was talking to Jay. 'Okay.' Jiyong replied Mr. Choi while looking at me. 'The meeting will end here and you guys will be going at the day after tomorrow.' I nodded and asked Jay to booked our plane tickets. 'Jiyong, do you want us to booked for you as well?' Eh? How come i will helped him? I looked at Jiyong, can see that he looked shock as well. But still he nodded and thank me for helping him. 

 On the way home, Jay and I are really quite. Usually we are kinda noisy, cause we speak . But today I'm not in the mood, i guess. All in my mind is just Jiyong, Jiyong and Jiyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter