Chapter 25

The Pathway To Find Your True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Serin's POV

 

"Jay, it's been a long time that we last visit Korea right?!" I'm so happy that I'm finally back to Korea once again. I seriously have to thank Jason for that. 

-FLASHBACK-

"So, that's the end of the meeting. If there is nothing to report, we shall dismiss." I still hesitated to tell Jason about the expansion of our company to Korea. Can't really say it will works but at least hit a try am i right?! 

"Hold on a second everyone. There is something that I will like to discuss with everyone. Is about expanding our company to Korea's market. We all know that Korea market have been globally expand due to kpop music. Every young generation seem to follow their fashion trend more than the American style. So why not we hit a try on expanding our market to Korea? " I looked at Jay to check whether i have say something wrong. Everyone in the meeting room seem to be shock that I have propose something possible yet hard to do it. "Well, is not impossible to do it. It is true that the kpop music have been a trend and expand it globally. Well done, Serin. Let me think about this, I will reply you asap. Now, everyone dismiss and continue your work. Serin, follow me to my office. Jay, you too."

"Serin, about your proposal i can't really accept it now. We always have been focus on american style and is hard for our customer to accepted all the sudden changes." Jason said once we step into his office. "Well, I never said that we should stop our current produing. What I am trying to say is that we should expand or adding a new types of fashion style and to seek for different target market now." Jason seem to approved what I am trying to say. Jay and I were nervous, since we are the one who suggested.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Luckily I have suggested this if not I have no idea when I will be coming back to Korea once again. Basically I am stuck in America and Jason hardly approved my annual leave, yeah I am so happy that I am once again back to Korea.

"Rin, Jay, over here." I saw Jiyong waving his hand while leaning on his car. Never met him for a long time, he still looked so stylish and good looking. I waved back while pulling Jay who is on his phone telling Jason that we have arrived Korea safely.

"Hey beauty." Jiyong hugged me and give me a kiss on the cheeck. 'Hey cutie." I smiled. "Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter