Chapter 19

The Pathway To Find Your True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Yonggie, isn't this lovely girl Serin? Home for dinner?" Mrs. Kwon asked. He noded and shook his head for the same time."I just want to grab some of my stuff." He said and walked towards his room. "Hi, Mrs. Kwon." I bowed at her. Is a long time that I havn't meet her. "Come and have a sit, lovely." Mrs. Kwon take my hand and lead me to the couch. The house stil looks the same for so many years. All the decoration also remain the same. I still remembered that we used to have dinner here every weekends. Eventhough that he have moved out. Since my family is at America. He said that he wanted me to feel some korean style of family love. "Remembered that you used to come here every weekends to have dinner with us." I looks at her. I wanted to noded but reality doesn't allowed. So, I shook my head. She looks at me questionly. "She have lost her memores in a car accident, Ma" Jiyong explained when he came out from his room. "Oh My God. Lucily you're find." I smile at her. She looked at Jiyong again. "So, you guys are together again?" Both of us shook our head. "We are just friend." I saw her espression change. She must be really sad. "Ma, we have to go now, so see you later." She noded and grab my hand. "Come here and have dinner some day." I noded and smile at her.

 "So, where you want to go?" I shruggle my shoulder. "I really have no idea. I'm the one who always decide where to go. This time is you decide, okay?" He noded. We stayed quiet in the car. Most of the time he will be the one who open up first but after he came out from his house, he just stayed quiet. I think he is upset from what his mother said earlier. Should I tell him that I have found my memories or should I just let the fate decide? 

 We watched movie and have a tea time in a shopping mall. On the way back home, I asked him to stopped by at the supermarket. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter