not so pleased to meet you

truth or dare?

"huh? where am I?" I blinked a few times and i was in a hospital room but it was black "oh! you woke up, i'm glad you're ok" a girl that looked like a doll said "who are you?" I questioned her "that doesn't matter now, we need to go with the others" she was going to grab my hand "where are we? i won't move until you answer me" I slapped her hand away and glared at her while she looked at the floor "if i knew, i'll answer you" she said while looking at me "sorry" i mumbled and she smiled "don't worry,put your shirt on and we'l go with the others" she smiled and waited for me to put my shirt on, after that we went to a room that was like a black elevator, a black,silver red and round elevator, it had bright red lights, silver decorations and black walls, "introduction" a high pitched robo-voice said, i leaned agains the wall "oh!you woke up! i'm sunkyu but call me sunny , i'm a college student" said a short girl with a baby face "i'm dara, i'm an actress" said a girl with bleached hair...Sandara park? "wassup I'm CL,party" oh right, lee chaerin or CL, she is famous because all the parties she throws are V.I.P. and the ones she goes to are also  V.I.P. "i'm jessica, model" the girl with doll looks said, no wonder why she looked like she came straight out of a magazine,literally "i'm _____,i'm a high school student" I said with a smirk "namjoon but call me rapmonster, underground rapper" a guy with white bleached hair said, what's up with bleached hair? "zico.gangster" said a guy with a small smirk crossing his arms, "nichkhun, doctor from thailand" said a guy with a genuine smile "jiyong" said a guy with blue hair ,"onew,joker"said a guy with an eye smile "nooooow let's play a game? shall we? " robo voice said "what? game? " said dara "not another one, the last time I played it I went unconcious" I said looking at my black nails "y-you -t-t-too?" said sunny while stuttering "we all did" said jiyong showing us his hand which had an 'X' , nichkhun had it on his face,rapmonster on his neck, zico in his ankle ,jessica on her back, she told us, dara on her shoulder , sunny on her chest, CL on her wrist , i lifted my cropped sweater for them to see the whole thing, they all gasped while zico smirked like some ert, "please stop eye me" i said snapping my fingers "why do girls look like emo dolls while we look the same" said rapmonster, the boys had black pants, leather jacket,black shirt and black combat boots, us, the girls were looking like some emo dolls like he said.

"why do you have more accesories?" asked dara pursing her lips "their whole outfit is worth your shirt ,dara" said jessica with an annoyed look "but they-" "you're an actress for god's sake, can't get over the fact we have these clothes? because those shorts are worth more than a sweater and denim shorts"I said in annoyance while CL smirked, she huffed and jiyong rolled his eyes. "let's play the damn game, i want to get out of here" said zico with a glare "pom pom pom!!!! truth or dare? jessica you start" robo-voice said "me?" she said with a trembling voice ,she knew it was her "uh....zico,truth or dare?" she asked to the gangster, "truth" he said rolling his eyes "you are no fun" cl said looking at her nails "you got no jams" rapmonster said in english "what's ...the....uhm...uh...AH! GOT IT! .What's the name of your gang?" she asked with a smile "Block b" he said and smirked while they all gasped with I just stood there like I heard nothing "b-block b? the gang tha-" "killed over 100 people? yes" he said with a cocky smirk, cutting dara off "next!!!" robo-voice said "jiyong , truth o-" "it can't be the same person who answered" robo-voice cut zico off "____" rapmonster said ,i looked at him and smirked" go on" "truth or-" "dare" "that's the spirit" said cl clapping her hands "i dare you too.....drumrolls please" he said and they all slapped their knees "kiss zico " he said ,proud of his dare "what? do you think that's hard?" i said going to the middle of the room while zic did the same , i q uicklly pecked his lips and we waited for robo-voice "please do the dare properly" said the robo-voice "kiss,not peck" said rapmon and all of them smiled evily, i grabbed the neck of his jacket, kissing him forcefully, his arms sneaked around my waist ,he's actually a good kisser...wait....meh,there's nothing wrong ,he my bottom lip and we broke appart, they all began sayin 'oohs' and 'ahs' and some of them even whistled "aw!!! sadly the time is over ,see you all" said robo-voice,a door opened and there was a hallway, with black lights and silver walls,kind fo futuristic ,"guys!! look!!!" said sunny entering a room with a black table with chibbi figures that looked like us "hi everyone,you'll all start  an experiment, a job, which pays you 1.000.000 won per day ,you'll finf rooms with your names on,this is a 10 day experiment,have fun" said robo-voice , we all smiled , it's easy,live in here 10 days and we get out with a big amount of money "let's go to our rooms" sugested nuchkhun and we nodded, the first room was dara's,then jiyong,then sunny,then nichkhun,then jessica,then onew, then cl,allthe boys rooms were on the right side and the girls on the left, zico's room was on front of mine "so..." "just because of that dare,don't expect us to make, hot ,sweet love and have kids that are specialized in smirking and killing " I said and he huffed "night" he said with a somehow defeated face, i grabbed him by his jacket and kissed him, he my lower lip and i parted m lips , after a make out session on the hallway we broke appart and I walked to my room like nothing happened,wow...i just gave my first kiss to korea's biggest gangster. the room was black ,white and red, it doesn't surprise me since everything else in here is vampire colours.

my backpack was laying on the bed, i opened it and there was my black note book,i found my pen and wrote on the notebook

zico

jessica

"hey there!!!" it was CL , I quickly stuffed the notebook in my backpack "ooooh a diary"  she said and went near the bed, "so?" she asked smirking "so what?" "don't just look at me like that,you and zico are getting out of here and having kids" she smiled and I playfully slapped her arm "we are not-" "then what was it?that on the hallway was just being friendly?" she said and i hung my head low "you like him right?" i nodded, lie, but if that stops her from asking.... "can i call you eonni"....a shot gun went off....what was that?

"what was that?" asked CL and another gunshot went off "i'm going out to see"  I walked towards the door but CL grabbed my arm "you can't " "why? " "do you want to die?" she shook my shoulders and I hugged her "eonni...I'm scared" i said ,lie, "it's ok,eonni will protect you,no matter what,ok?" she looked at me and i nodded "but what if I kill someone?" I asked and she looked at me "then i'll say it was me, at least you have a reputation, a future once you get out" she flashed a bittersweet smile "b-but....you're CL" I said witha crazed look in my eye "yes,i'm always the drunk party girl,I want to have money,I want to get out, but if i don't i want you to do so, I want to make this a world without discrimination but i know it won't happen" she said looking at the ground...we were similar...."rest well alright,i'll go to my room,it's beside yours" she smiled and ruffled my hair "ok" "there's clothes on the drawers"she said and got out, i opened the drawers and there was underwear,underwear and it was all red and black, there was also clothes ,white and black, I decided to sleep like this , there was a fingerprint on the heart, i placed my index finger and it opened , there was a gun with 50 bullets and a throwing knife,it's better to keep them there,no one knows when it can become handy ,i went to sleep ....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

                                           NEXT MORNING

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I woke up and went to the bathroom, I showered and opened the drawers,i wore some clothes,better than the ones I had yesterday,dress to impress, "AHHHHHHHHH" I  heard a high pitched scream from ouside,I opened the door and ran through the hallways, only to find sunny and jess crowding around something, "it's ok,it's ok" I heard jessica comforting sunny , "let me see" I pushed them and stared ....onew....was dead....I swallowed hard and bended down to look at the body,he had a knife on his back but the blood didn't came from there, he looked like he coughed blood, poison."who did this?" sunny said and I looked at her, "it wasn't you right?" she stared at me "WHY WOULD I DO THAT?" she shouted and jessica hugged her "dara" I said and they Stared at me, "why?" jessica asked "go ,shower and dress, i'll tell you all when we eat breakfast" I said in a monotone voice, it was dara,it wasn't cl and it wasn't sunny, sunny is to innocent and cl was in my room when the gun-.....he didn't die of poison, i searched for something else....they took off his shirt, shot him, then put the shirt back on, the knife wasn't so deep, definitely a girl, dara,but ...wait, it's a trick, that guy,jiyong, he seemed smart enough to do something like this,dara or jiyong.I went to my room and changed my clothes,that were full of blood.when i went out the body wasn't there,I shrugged it off and CL's door opened,all the girls minus sunny got out "what if me enter the dining room like this?" said cl "what do you mean?" asked jessica "to impress them" said dara, we nodded and got in the dining room that had 10 chais, dara was first, then jessica, then cl and lastly me.the boys' mouth fell down, zico's face was priceless.

sunny was already there , she was looking down, i sat next to zico and cl,"there was someone dead this morning" I said and they all looked at me with wide eyes, "who?" asked nichkhun "onew" jessica said and cl looked at me, i shook my head and she nodded,zico grabbed my hand and squeezed it, "it was jiyong or dara" I said and jiyong looked at me with a crazed look in his eye "why?" "rom pom pom poooom,go to the execution room!!!!" said baby robo-voice , we went to one of the rooms ,i was all black with a couch, only 5 people fitted in and I sat besides zice, well basically on him "why me?" said jiyong "gunshots,dara ,you two seem pretty suspicious,there was a knife at his back, but it was a trick,he coughed blood,but he had a gunshot in his chest" i said and stood up,"allies" zico said and stood up "you two killed him" rapmonster said ,dara and jiyong stood up, "sorry" said jiyong and looked at dara, he smirked and sood next to me,cl , jessica and sunny went by my side and nichkhun also, "w-why?" dara said and took out a knife "you promised-" "no,I only told you that if you killed him we will be together,you were stupid enough to believe me,you made it all to obvious,the gunshots? they heard it, the knife? you are holding it right now ,they body? you hid it in your room" Said jiyong while smirking "it's not fair!!!" she throwed the knife and it slashed my cheek , zico looked at me waiting for me to do something ,i touched my cheek and there was blood, I smiled and walked towards her "get of or i'll kill you!!!!" she said menacingly "ha,get her" i said and 2 men barged in the room, they dragged her into a red room and the last thing that could be heard was her scream. they all crowded around me "i said 'get her' meaning for zico but apparently it has another meaning" I said and cl chuckled "she was useless anyway" nichkhun said, we looked at him since he barely said anything since we got in here 1 day ago "I-I gto something to confess" sunny said with a trembling voice "what?" said jessica "i found an icepick in my room.....Inside the drawers" stupid,she basically screamed 'hey,can you kill me? thanks' , we all remained silent "I got nothing in my room,"rapmon said and got out of the room "neither did i " said cl, following him ,i shook my head and headed out, "sorry" said nichkhun and got out "like the others" said zico ,leaving the two girls in the room, "good job"zico high fived cl, "what?" i said but she covered my mouth "we have weapons , we all do... uh , we-" c looked down and they dragged me to zico's room.

"what?" i asked him "i know about it" he whispered "what?" he took out the black notebook,i slapped him but he pinned me against the wall "we all have one, that's why we are here" he said "why are you here?" i asked him and he smiled "to win.same as you,same as her, but the others, are just here to die"he said and smirked, i nodded "we are leaving here together right?" he smiled and pecked my lips, "ofcourse baby" he smiled and opened the door "get out before she suspects something" he smiled and i got out , "so...." there was cl with her arms crossed "he told me" i looked down and her smirk fell "please don't tell anyone" she looked at me hopefully "why should I" i said and smiled she hugged me and whispered "since you are the baby her, you need to play the scared girl role next time,or they will suspect" she smiled."attention!!!! please go to the game room!!! we gave some....gift for you!!!!" said baby robo-voice , we headed there "since we all know who died, let's give you some gifts!!!" robo voice said, zico and i were lifted by some robo hands  "choose 2 people!!!!" said robo-voice" i shot him a questioning look and he smirked "rapmonster" "cl" we said at the same time, they let us free and we fell "are you ok?" jessica hurried over me and i smiled "yes, thanks" she smiled back "for you ,cl,rapmonster,zico and ____,there's a reward !!!! " something fell from the ceiling and we catched it , ""girls,choose first" said baby robo-voice

"i want pink" said cl "red " i said, rapmonster had blue and zico had black "now,if you win,there's rewards,enjoy your day" baby voice said, we went to the dining table "it's not there" said sunny "right" said nichkhun ,onew's chibbi was surrounded by red while dara's was surrounded by black "new room!!! new room!!!!" said the voice, ww shrugged it off and went to sleep "can i sleep with you ?" I asked zico and he hugged me "yep" we went to his room and slept. meanwhile,cl was wandering the hallways and she felt something cold against her forehead , she smiled 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

bang