teaser=should I do a sequel?

truth or dare?

"

the cold snow fell down the sky as I looked at the school,such a bad thing for them,dara,my sister wanted to make this season more "special" but There was no difference,throwing me in a life or death game,me surviving,killing and loving. "sorry ,are you new?" asked a boy about my age besides me "no,I am not"I said and glared at him "sorry ,I was just..." he looked down in embarassment "no,my bad,I am new around here,not the school and It's hard" I said and smiled ,such an easy target "you are a foreigner? you don't sound like one" he complimented and smiled "oh,thank you" I said and he smiled "how old are you ?" he asked me "16,you?" I asked "me too" wonderful,simply wonderful "I heard about a job that pays very well,a lot of money and you just need to stay 10 days in a house,last season was just 5 from what I heard though" he said and smiled,so he knew about the game "You want to play? " I asked and he nodded "come with me" I stuck out my hand and he grabbed it ,following me into the darkness without knowing what was left behind.......

his pride

 

 

"my name is ailee"

"krystal"

"amber"

"saeron"

"yongguk"

"mark"

"aron"

"kevin"

"jungkook"

 

 

 

 

"why are you here?"

"I want my name to be remembered"

it will

"to prove everyone what society has became"

 it's all done

"to change"

you will

 

 

 

 

 

"you planned this didn't you ?"

no,all I did was play with the doll they gave me,just like A kid ,I forgot what life was about,falling into my own fantasy,with the white rabbit and the sweet words ,just like pastry,so sweet it hurts

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"how do we get out of here?"

 

forgive

 

 

 

 

3

 

"stop it"

 

2

 

"OPEN THE DOOR"

 

1

 

 

"I AM SORRY"

 

 

 

 

 

PUMPUMPUM !!!WHO WANTS TO PLAY AGAIN

 

 

 

BEEP