she...is dead?

truth or dare?

I heard a gunshot and bolted up,followed by CL's scream "zico,I heard CL's scream!!!" he opened his eyes and looked at me "that's impossible,she ca_" "I just heard her scre-WHAT THE FRICK IS THAT?!?!"He sat up immediatly shocked by my shaking figure,there was blood inside the room "shh,calm down,tomorrow morning it will al be okay" he said pulling me in and kissing the top of my head,i nodded and I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

                      next day

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I woke up only to find an empty bed,he must woke up early,unless he...no,he didn't ,I got up, opened the door and went to my room,I took a bath and changed.

I went to the table and thee was a big buffet in there,sunny was smiling but something seemed wrong,everyone was chatting happily but there wasn't someone here..."where's cl?" I said and they all remained silent "she...she's...." said nichkhun playing with his fingers "no,NO !!!" I shouted and went to her room and locked the door,it smelled like her,moschino perfume,I got out and wandered the hallways and there was the pool of blood that creeped me out last night "listen ,she's-woah" nickhun started but i took out the knife i hid in the jacket "get one step closer..." I threatened him but he just walked towards me "you won't do that" he said smirking "WHY DO PEOPLE THINK I WON'T?" i shouted and stabbed him in the stomach,he fell to the ground and everyone started crowding around me "why did you did that??"shouted sunny and i smirked "liars" I went back to my room and wrote on the diary 

jiyong

after an hour or so I decided to look at the crime scene,nichkhun was ok,I went to the pool of blood and remembered the events ,I heard a gunshot and then her scream,wait...gunshot,scream,no one can shout when he or she is already dead right? "what are you doing here?" said zico "aren't you afraid?" I said in a tiny voice "no,cheonsa" He said and smirked, I looked at him shocked "what?" "1004,cheonsa, you" he said and laughed "i should've known better,kn wing such a girl like you was one of asia's more feared killers" he said stuffing his hands on his pockets "How-" "the way you stabbed him is the same movement I saw last time I was on a gang fight ,you hide weapons pretty well,like you,you are cheonsa, everytime you kill someone you write 1004 with their blood" he said and backed away, "we should get rid of him too right?" he whispered and I nodded, remembering jiyong's plan ,he left and i remained silent,back to the point,she wasn't dead,it was a game, I looked at the blood and dipped my hand in it "WHAT THE HELL?!?!" shouted jessica and hurried to the others,"LOOK I TOLD YOU SHE KILLED HER,SHE IS THE GANGSTER " she shouted and everyone stared at me while I smirked "don't smirk like that,you killed her!!!!" shouted sunny while rapmon and zico looked at me with knowing looks,rapmon was staring into space while zico looked at me knowing that it wasn't me because he was with me last night "what if I did" I said looking at my nails ,this comment drawed attention from everyone ,zico glared at me while i lifted up a finger ,made a fist two times and then a four with the hand that didn't had blood, he smirked , "b-but why?" stuttered jessica comming closer "because I came here to win" I said and walked towards the elimination room "come on" I said and they followed me "so,how did you killed her ?" said jiyong, "I grabbed the gun and shot her,simple " I said and smirked "yeah,that wound on her chest was horrible"Said sunny "I agree,it was-" "sunny can you repeat what you said?" jiyong looked at her "that the wound on her chest was horrible,I mean who would like a knife wound on your back?" she said smiling ,this comment slided past rapmon ,zico ,jessica and nichkhun but I noticed it "sunkyu" I said standing up and smirked ,i took out m knife and cut (jeff the killer smile) ,she screamed and rapmon looked at me crazily "WHY DID YOU DID THAT?" shouted jessica ,jiyong grabbed her and I throwed the knife at her eye "get her" I shouted and 2 men barged in and grabbed sunny "WHY?" she shouted "stop" I said and the men stopped "she said gun,you said knife,she never mentioned were the wound was ,besides,you got shot, and drawed the knife across CL's back, making her scream,that made a pool of blood that entered zico's room,____ and zico were sleeping together so i knew it wasn't her" said jiyong and he smirked,"but why not jessica?" "she was the one that shot you in the arm" I said and made a gesture to the men , who dragged sunny to the red room "CONGRATULATIONS!!!!____ and jiyong have solved the mystery " baby robo voice said "SADLY!!! the game will be cut off, in 5 days the game ends,better fight hard!!!!" said the voice again,nichkhun smiled, oh poor man,that only will push us to kill even more "killer" Said jessica and she lunged towards nickhun, taking the knife out of her eye and placing it on his hand, she grabbed nichkhun's hand in her's and tried to stab me but it kicked her "you killer!!!" she lunged towards me and started choking me "rom pom pom pooom!!!!!that's not fair,you're not playing clean!!!!nickhun, jessica ,you both know what happens to cheaters?" said baby robo voice and jessica stood up and so did nichkhun "wait, this can't-" said nichkhun "you tried to kill _____ right before everyone's eyes jessica , and nichkhun...you didn't stopped her!!!which means you want her dead too!!!!!punishment time!!!!" said baby-voice ,the same men barged in and grabbed them both by the wrists, the tv in the room lit up "let's play a game!!!! said the baby voice ,it showed jessica and nichkhun on a room "first,you need to play….....DARUMA DOLLL GAME!!!!!" said baby voice, jessicca was dressed in her dress of the first day (daruma game=red ligt/green light in japan) "DARUMA SAN-GAAAAA KOROOOONDA!"they said and they both remained still .there was a gun on front, the one who reached it first and killed the other one won, I suppose "DARUMA SAAAAN-GA KORONDA!" nickhun flinched and they shot him on the feet , he fell down "DARUMA SAAN GA, KORONDA!!" jessica was one step close to the gun "DARUMASANGAKORONDA!" jeswica grabbed the gun  "CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS!!!"( the song the sing in korean variety shows) jessica got shot on the back and she fell to the ground, nichhkhun laughed at her "now!!! a cupcake for our winner!!!"  rhwy brought a cupcake and nichkhun ate it ,we stared at the screen bored, I was sitting on zico's lap and jiyong had his hand on my thigh "GOD!" rapmon shouted and we stared at the screen,nichkhun was choking blood, "AWWW!!!it was poisoned after all!!!" baby voice said,we all went to our rooms,  "looks like it worked" said a ver familiar voice once I closed the door.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"CL eonni?"