school games

truth or dare?

as usual i was in school ready for winter break,I looked outside and the snow was covering the streets like vanilla ice cream *roar* i felt everyone's stares onme, i was really hungry and my stomach began to play it's music, it was just asnwering some questions that I already finished and I am bored as hell......THAT'S IT!!! , i quickly opened my backpack and took out my rubix cube, i always tried to beat my 45 second record,i glanced at the clock and quicly began solving it , when i finished looked at it again... SWEET!!! 30 seconds, "how?" i heard someone beside me, i turned my head end there was park gyuri,the most beautiful girl of all school "how can you solve it so fast?" she was my desk partner that was looking the other way but the sound of the cube made her turn around "just practice" i answered simply, "what are you doing this winter?" she asked, i didn't really had plans for winter, "just watching happy couples make out while i sit in a corner solving the cube" i said with fake enthusiasm , she chuclked, "maybe you can spend new years with us, we are having a party" she said smiling, i was beyond happy , i nodded and she gave me the adress.she turned around and began to sleep, i quietly took out my black notebook

gyuri

after that i just smiled, this was a good idea after all... i smiled creepily and waited for the bell to ring.

after the bell rung i stuffed all the books into my backpack , took out my pen and placed it in my pocket.

after i got out of the school gates i saw a woman wearing all black, she was walking towards me....what?....why is it black?.

then i just felt falling into a dark cloud.

·············································································

huh? what is this? why am i in a school classroom? i quicly looked around but it was nothing like my school's classroom,there was my backpack beside me, and on front there was a camera, "please remain in your seats" a mechanic voice said, there was no one else in  the classroom so i decided it was best to do what robo-voice said. "welcome,you may be asking why you are here and why you have different clothes, don't worry, we didn't saw what we weren't supposed to." the mechanic voice said and laughed , then i realized why it felt so different.

the whloe thing basically screamed 'i'm gonna kill you', i chuclked at the thought "resolve the cube before the time runs out" a mechanic voice said, the school bell rung adn i searched for my rubix cube in my backpack and solved it, the time was still counting, i looked around the room and there was a black , red , white ,silver and scarlet rubix cube, i reached for it but i couldn't, a jumber and it fell but i catched it, "20 seconds" i began to panich and solved it "3...2...1 CONGRATULATIONS" now to the next level" said the same robotic voice, "you need to play ........" a drumroll began "the KNIFE GAME" the voice said, i looked at the table and it had a knife, i picked it with my right hand and placed the left one, that didn't had the bracelet, on the table, i began the song and it when i was in the fast part the knife cut my index finger "challenge failed" the voice said and 2 people barged in and grabbed me , they holded an X shaped iron that was soon in my hip,it was a hot iron, i kept my mouth shot while a single tear rolled down my cheek "next assignment, if you do this, you will end the stage" i smiled a bittersweet smile knowing this would be over."if a man gets a call by the police saying 'mister, your wife has been murdered, pleace come to the crime scene', after that, the man gets to an alley and the police catched him and gets 30 years in jail,how di the police know it was him?" the voice said ,i picked up the chalk and wrote on the board at lights speed, "because they never mentioned the crime scene" i said out loud, i began feeling dizzy again, did i got it wrong? am i going to die? 

·······················································

"is she ok?" 

"she's unconcious and has an 'X' in her hip ,and a cut on her finger, does that look okay to you?" 

i stirred and woke up....who are these people?