Chapter 2: EGG

Devil of the Highlands

Chapter 2: EGG 

 

 

Mino's POV

 

 

"Arghhhhhh!!! You pedo!!" 

A loud high pitch voice boomed through my ears, waking me up. Then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and found myself lying flat on the floor. 

 

"Aishh. You little," I get up angrily. 

"Why are you in the same bed with me?!"
"You were sleeping and I was too tired to move you," I exclaimed.
"Well you should have sleep on the couch."
"What about you sleep on the couch? If you are that bothered, you should have. Now move. I need my beauty sleep."

"Seriously? You are a total pedo," he spat and walked out. 

"Yeah yeah. Whatever."

 

 


_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

 

 

Hanbin's POV

 

"Yo, dude! Here," Bobby waved to me as I walk into the school compound. 

"Have you finish the maths assignment?" He asked me, putting his arm around my shoulder, walking to my locker. 

"Yes. And no, I'm not letting you copy my work," I said to him. 
"What? Come on man. Please," he pouted. 
"Alright. Okay. Just please don't make a duck face. It looks like a duck's ," I told him slamming my locker shut. 
"Okay then. Come here baby. Let me give you a kiss," he made a kissing face and tried to kiss me when I push him away. 
"Eww. Dude, cut it out," I yelled. 
"Nooo. Hahaha"
"Seriously why am I friend with you?"

 


'I hav sth to tell u' I wrote on a piece of paper and passed it to Bobby, watching out for the history teacher. 
'What, babe? You can tell me anything,' he wrote back. 
'I need u 2 be serious' I passed it to him again. 
'Yes sir'
'Yesterday, i was meeting this one guy at this restaurant so i couldnt come with u guys. U see.. long story short this guy is going to be my husband. Mom wants me to marry him n i agreed'
he stared at the paper for a long time with a blank face and after what seems like hours his mouth fell wide open. 
'WTF!!'
'ikr'
'dude u serious?'
'does my face look like ing around'
'ok. ok. who else know about this'
'no one'
'r u telling the guys'
'yes caz they r going find out anyway'
'so.. when r u guys marrying'
'at the end of the year'
'lol. that . u havent even had a bf yet'
'i know. u dont need to remind me'
'lolllll. hahahhaha'
' u'

 

'RING''''
The school bell rings signaling lunch and students flocked out into the hallway. 

"So... Is your husband handsome?" Bobby asked wiggling his eyebrows. 
"He's not my husband," I replied in an annoyed voice. 
"Yet. So is your fiancé handsome?" He asked again. 
"No. He has this face that screams 'I own the world'," I told him walking to the cafeteria. 
"Do you have his picture? I wanna see it."
"No"
"Damn man. He's your fiancé."

 

"Do you woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" Jinhwan asked me as soon as we reached to our usual table. 
"Guys, look I have something important to tell you," Bobby said and slips in next to Donghyuk. 
"Our Hanbin is getting married," he said in a cheerful voice, clasping his hands together. 

"Who is it?"
"Why did you never tell us about him?"
"How could you kept this away from us?"
"When did you even have a boyfriend?"
"What?!"
Several voices questioned me at once. 
"I thought we were friends. I guess I was wrong, huh?" That's definitely Junhoe. I don't need to see to know who said that. 

"I don't have a boyfriend. It's an arranged marriage. "

"Awwwwwn. It's sooo awesome," Donghyuk said and we all stared him like he's an alien except for Bobby who added, "I know right."

"Umm.. So who is he?" Yunhyung asked. 
"He's an CEO. 22 years old. Song Minho"
"Do you have a photo of him?" Yunhyung asked. 
"No"
"I wanna see him" Donghyuk pouted.
"Me too," Chanwoo butted in. 
"Can we not talk about him? I'm tired of it," I pleaded. 
"Ok"
"Ok"
"Kay"
"Yeah sure" 
"Kk"
"Absolutely"
They all replied and I went back to eating my lunch. 

"Yah, Kim Donghyuk. It's Song Minho not Son Minho. Here you got it wrong that's why there's no result," Bobby said to Donghyuk in a hushed tone. 
"I know, okay? Trust me. Trust goggle," Donghyuk whispered back to him. 

"I can hear you," I told them and they both lower their heads slightly. 

 

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

 

 

Fast Forward (after school)


"Dude, he's ing rich! He owns chains of five-star hotels and casinos. You hit the jackpot," Bobby exclaimed beside me.  We are walking to this coffee shop we work at and he wouldn't shut up about Minho. Ever since the google search. 

"You make me sound like a gold-digger," I told him, shrugging his arm off my shoulder. 

"I mean, he's handsome and all, but yeah...," he trailed off not knowing what to say. We have arrived at the shop. 

"Forget it. Just don't say anything about him," I told him pushing the door open. 

 

 

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Mino's POV

 

My phone rings, "mom<3". I picked it up. 
"Yes?"
"Minho-ah, are you at home?" My mom asked. 
"Yes, mom. I'm working on a new project. Do you need something?" I asked. 
"Is Hanbin home?"
"No. Why?" 
"It's late. I'm worried that something might happen to him," mom said. 
"Don't worry, mom. He's not a little kid. He knows how to take care of himself," I told her. 
"Yah! You little rascal. I told you to look after him. Don't be an arrogant bastard. If something happens to him, I'm going to castrate you," she threatened in a menacing voice. 
"Aishhh... Mom! Then find a babysitter for him."
"Song Minho. I'm not going to repeat. You're going to do as I say. Understand?" Mom yelled. 
"Yes. Yes. Jeez. You don't need to shout," I told her, annoyed. Just as then, the door bell rings. 
"I think Hanbin's home now. Bye mom, I love you," I hung up quickly and went to open the door and to my surprise I found Hanbin and six other boys with him. 


"Hello, we're Hanbin's friends," the shortest among them said and bowed. They all have this cheesy smiles on their faces that gross me out. 

"What's this?" I asked Hanbin. 
"Shut up. I'm tired," he shrugged me off and walked pass me. His little group of minions tailing behind him. 

 

"We bought ramen. Do you want some?" Hanbin asked me from the kitchen. Judging from the sounds of utensils and chairs being dragged, I think they are making something. 

"I don't eat ramen," I replied before walking back into my study. 

 


"Where's my egg?!" I heard someone screamed. 
"Yah, Kim Chanwoo. Did you just eat MY EGG?!!!!"
"Calm your , Bobby. It's just an egg. We bought plenty of them," I heard another voice. 
"Just an egg? It may be just an egg to you.. But for me it's..it's," it sounds like the previous boy. 
"What books have you been reading?" that was Kim Hanbin, no doubt. 
"Shut up. I want my egg back."
"Here. You can have my egg."
"Nooo. I want MY EGG! My egg. My one and only EGG!!!!"

Aishh. I'm going crazy with these kids. 

 

 

I'm sorry for late update. I've been busy with school and all. Just finished our school concert. Btw i got the graphics for this story. They are great <3

 

19thJan2015